Monday, February 02, 2009

ill hornet jenn

Song of the day: "I want to hold your hand" The Beatles

Quote of the day:"The happiest is the person who suffers the least pain; the most miserable who enjoys the least pleasure."
Jean Jacques Rousseau, Emile, 1762
French political philosopher (1712 - 1778)

Horoscope
February 3
Don't be surprised if things don't go exactly according to plan today, dear Capricorn. Unexpected events are more than likely to pop up and disturb the course of action. Realize, however, that these disruptions have a place in your life and that they are occurring for a reason. You might not understand exactly how or why at this time, but that is fine. You don't need to know. Welcome these new energies into your life.

And this really fits today because right now I am furious with someone. What makes the fury worse is that it is someone I love, trust, and respect. Harry. LOL. That was hard to guess. Harry is jealous of my sweetie and being a nasty fucking bastard to the girls and I. That and he knows exams are up for the next three weeks and is going to go out of his way to make testing well improbable. He will get his. I pray for it everyday.

I am off to take a Xanax, maybe that will calm my ass down and let me fall asleep.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Harry is jealous???? Afraid you will up and leave them to have a wonderful life with a Sweetie someday?? That is pretty selfish...Jenn. Don't let it influence your here and now at all!

2/3/09, 11:30 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

true, thanks for the encouragmeny barb! Glad you've made it back online!

2/4/09, 9:09 AM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Yea I'm here in between cribbage games with the Kid!

2/5/09, 11:39 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I have never played cribbage

2/6/09, 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.