Thursday, January 29, 2009

Redneck Seafood Dinner

Song of the day:"Buttons" Pussycat Dolls

Quote of the day: "I have enjoyed greatly the second blooming that comes when you finish the life of the emotions and of personal relations; and suddenly find—at the age of fifty, say—that a whole new life has opened before you, filled with things you can think about, study, or read about." Agatha Christie (1890-1976) How's that one for Karma

Horoscope, and I am laughing because I just checked it and it seems like today, this week, this month, and this new year fits in here.
January 29
Shake off the dust of the past few weeks and put the confusion behind you, dear Capricorn. You have a tremendous imagination and creative ability that has been dormant lately because you may have not known how best to channel it. Perhaps it has been used negatively, leading to fallouts in certain areas of your life. The good news is that things are changing, and you should make a conscious effort to refocus this creativity in a positive direction.

Quote and Horoscope taken from the free dictionary link over there >>>

OK This was just too funny not to post. If I have your email addy, then it is not new as I forwarded it to everyone on my list. LOL.

This is funny no matter who you are and you laughed, you know you did.

Redneck Calamari

Photobucket

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

I am not a redneck. But that dont look that bad.

1/30/09, 6:50 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

no, it didn' t look all that bad. Hope it is an oscar meyer hot dog tho. I used to make Molly "People" out of the hot dogs, they got fat if you boiled them and stayed thin if you fried them. I quite doing that when her pre-K teacher asked me if we were canabals because Molly told her we ate people. SIGH.

1/30/09, 10:07 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

Oh yes I remember those! I remember the really cheap red ones. Thats all we could afford when I was growing up. I really dont want to know exactly what I was eating.

1/31/09, 8:31 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

LOL, michelle, the red ones are the best sellers down here, everyone says they r the best n I just can not bring myself to try one. Call me shallow

1/31/09, 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.