Friday, January 23, 2009

reaching for mud

Quote of the day: "A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval." Mark Twain

Song of the day: "All I want to do" Sugarland

Horoscope
January 23
Consciously realize that you are someone unique and special, dear Capricorn. Remember this throughout the entire day and let your actions reflect this affirmation. There is a rather distinct intensity to the day that might cause others to be on edge. Don't be disrupted if there is an element of "freaking out" in your world. The good news is that you should be able to handle this intense blast of emotion with no sweat. Emotions are your forte!

I had a nightmare last night. I can't remember all of it but it had to do with falling from a great height. I was watching someone fall and I caught them. The force of catching the falling person knocked me to the ground and I did a disco/shoulder roll and then when everything calmed down I realized that I had scraped my left should to the nth degree and that is all I remeber. I don't remember what happened between catching the person and realizing that I was hurt. Wow. I sat up and was like WTF, where did that come from and what does it mean. I used to do dream analogys for people but it has been years. I guess I got to try to figure out what this means.

Anyway. I am fixing to take a nap. Kids are at school and I can't do any cleaning until Sue and Harry get up from their naps.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.