Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Me Blog... It is about me today!

Song of the day: "Let's talk about me" Tobey Keith
Quote of the day: "Nature is often hidden, sometimes overcome, seldom extinguished." Francis Bacon (1561-1626)

FYI

I have a tattoo here is the drawing I made followed by the tattoo artist's version of the drawing I made (in photobucket 1)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sometimes I am vulgar
Photobucket
Sometimes I am looking for trouble
Photobucket
Sometimes I am sexy, No wait... I look like this 100% of the time!!!
Photobucket
Sometimes I look like crap, or in other words, Molly had the camera, I was victimized by being caught today with no make up on, my hair in a clip, my glasses on, and a sweat jacket over my PJ's. AND HAY in my hair!

Photobucket

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Lady Holiday said...

Don't get a perm!!!

1/18/09, 9:36 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

Let it all hang out!!! Great piccies.

1/18/09, 10:15 PM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

Ah, the many sides of Jenn.

I agree with Lady Holiday. Not many women do good with perms.

1/18/09, 10:16 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

lady - my hair perms nicely!

fermi- your refering to my hair, right?

doc - really? no perferance 2 hairstyles... c'mon u r a guy... male opinions count 2!

1/18/09, 11:40 PM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

OK, let me be clear. Don't. Get. A. Perm.

1/19/09, 2:21 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

OKOKOK

Point taken

1/19/09, 6:45 AM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Hmmmm...you revealed yourself today! Great! It shows more of the personality I believed you have! I think your blue blue eyes are outstanding! My gosh Lady! Gorgeous!
A perm is in question??? I think you should listen to Doc... ;)

{{Huge}}
{{Happy}}
{{Hug}} for you Lady Jenn!
Barb

1/19/09, 5:05 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

WOW - Thanks for the compliment on my eyes. They change from Grey to blue. Molly's use to be like mine but now her's are a blue hazel. I guess, they are blue one day, green another and they have brown flecks. Me.. blue or gray.

OKOK all right already, no perm.

1/19/09, 8:59 PM  
Blogger The CDM said...

Thrice the vote with doc and the Lady. Nice pics, red!

1/22/09, 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.