Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ms Wishy Washy

Here is a link to a virtual doll that you can adjust it's height and weight! LOL, I love playing with those things. I had it at the max weight it would allow and Harry walked in and he was like, "Gosh I hope that's not how you feel like you look!" and then I had it at like the minimum weight. Then I put it at my weight and played with hair styles. Courious, I am considering getting a Meg Ryan hair doo, like when she did City of Angels. LOL, that one looked the best on me, I've had that hair style before! Right now it is all one length around my shoulders with bangs. And straight.

Any ideas? Perm or short are about the only options I am offering!

3 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hey Jenny,

Well, if you would post a picture of your hair as it is now, maybe I could make a suggestion, but otherwise, well, I dunno.

Sorry, been gone a lot the last 3 days. Just got home an hour ago. The weather has turned really nice with sunshine and 50 degrees, a good time to be out enjoying things. So, I am OK, and thanks for asking.

Hope you're having a great Sunday!

Hugs,

Renie

1/18/09, 3:54 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

over at photobucket 2, blogger won't let me post for some reason! Maybe 'cuz I so ugly in that pic!

Yea, this afternoon turned great here too! Glad you OK
Hugs
Jenn

1/18/09, 6:08 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Ok...gave my opinion on the previous...

1/19/09, 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.