Friday, January 09, 2009

It is official; you can’t buy vibrators at Wal-Mart

Quote of the 2nd half of the day: "Mommy, I want to go to school too." Lucy to me after dropping Molly off

Second song of the day: "Old Violin" Johnny Paycheck

Today started lousy, got better, got real good, went to mediocre, and ended on a sour note.

Here is what happened. Got the girls and ran two errands. No biggie, right? Stopped by Mrs L's house so that the girls could visit and I could get the run down on the big sleep over tomorrow. Spent ONE hour there and came home.

Let me back up a minute. I did three loads of wash before I left the house and had one in the washer; Sue said she wasn't going to do any. SO, I didn't really know she did anymore. I assumed that the clothes in the dryer were the clothes she'd taken out of the washer that I had washed. When it came time for bed time, Lulu was looking for her blanket. I told her one was on the line drying and the other was in the dirty clothes to pick a different blanket. Then Harry was like, "Well if you weren't out running the GOD DAMN roads and were home doing the house work, you'd know what was clean and what isn't."

Excuse me? Fucking EXCUSE ME FOR FUCKING Living. I have a right to have friends. I have a right to visit them. It will be forever for Monday to get here. But we have gone through this every semester. School starts and He gets on the rampage. Oh and you should see the fucking support around here at mid-terms and finals. It is like a damn sabotage campaign.


 


 

9 Comments:

Blogger dr sardonicus said...

They had some stupid law about selling vibrators in Georgia once, IIRC...

1/9/09, 10:56 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Well, I perfer flesh over a B.O.B. and I really wasn't looking for one, I went in for a bag of coffee! LOL. It was something I over heard as Molly and I walked to the check out counter. LOL. I thought it would be an eye catchy title for a post. LOL.
Scnaro-
Young (fugly) girl on a cell phone walking into the Juniors clothes area as we are walking down the isle. :...but Jeff I don't think you can buy a dildo here:

Molly - MA whats that
Me - HUGH?
Molly - a Dildo - is that something to snack on?
Me - Errr... Urmmm... WHAT?
Molly points to the young girl who now has heard Molly and is looking at me like I was going to whip her. And repeats what she heard. Young girl turns a funny shade of green and disappears into the clothing racks.
Me- DON'T listen to other peoples conversations!
Molly - OK BUT what is it?
Me - Er... Um... I'm not ready for this conversation ask me again in ten years. I'll explain what a B.O.B is too.
Molly - Who's Bob?

1/10/09, 7:26 AM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

That's a good one - file it under "kids say the darndest things".

We call one of our supervisors at work "BOB". (I'm pretty sure they won't follow me here...) In his case, "BOB" stands for "Big Old Bitch".

1/10/09, 12:35 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

In this case it would stand for

Battery
Opperated
Boyfriend

You could always give the supervisor at work a pack of AA batteries and he would never know, He'd just think you were being nice!

1/10/09, 3:31 PM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

Yeah, but you wouldn't want this guy for a boyfriend, battery-operated or otherwise...

1/10/09, 6:09 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

:O Is there someone you would want as a boyfriend?

Hee Hee

Just asking of course!

1/10/09, 6:13 PM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

Damn, woman, you are crazy... but I luv ya anyway.

1/10/09, 6:56 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

:O me crazy? Nah!

But I think that there are certain women entenainers that are HOT and I am not too ashamed to say so!

1/10/09, 7:05 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Oi! I don't think this conversation is for my ears! LOL

1/11/09, 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.