Monday, January 05, 2009

The First Photo Blog of 2009

OK we haven’t had one of these in awhile. A photo blog!
Hi I am Lucy and I will be teaching Bear how to Jump
Photobucket
OK Bear pay close attention
Photobucket
Ready Set JUMP
Photobucket
Molly and her Gimp (and Scarlet)
Photobucket
Photobucket

And a picture for WOWie, SEE WHAT A FEW DAYS OF 70 degree weather does for the .... OH Is that .... L A W N ??
Photobucket

Oh ... Looookeeee here... more
Photobucket

That little tiny dot is where a little tiny bird pooped on Molly today. Made her cry
Photobucket
General T, All grown up
Photobucket
Ani, Awwwww, isin’t she purty
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Dark cloud that has been following me around
Photobucket
The Dark cloud that is looming over our house
Photobucket
Ahhh, the skies are clearing, it is a new year and with a new year is a new breath
Photobucket

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

LOL! You are a nut! I love that segment on Lucy teaching the jumping ... I didn't expect it to be HER doing the jumping! LOL!
Now...Ms jen...that is NOT nice! We got another danged 6" of that ugly white stuff last nite! Spokane, about 120 mile north, has had 67" since Dec...breaking all kinds of records! (So have we! we are supposed to be the DRY part or our state...rainfall totals equiv to AZ!!) 57 roof collapes...and Rain is headed in tomorrow! Talk about getting UGLY!!
And to rub it in for me, you really no-so-sweet-Jenny....that picture of Molly wearing a sleeveless shirt!!!
Yea...I take that Luv ya part back! ...*wink
Thank you for showing me the GREEN, really! Ya know it is my fav color!

1/6/09, 1:33 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Well it was a shock for me. We were outside taking pictures and I was like... what is wrong here and then it dawned on me... GREEN GRASS. We had been watching the weather channel Prior to going outside... So... Hee Hee.

Bear was jumping with her, LOL, I got video of that but I can't get it to up load.

That is Molly's nightgown. She put on her fleace pants with it, I called her a russian imagrant, she told me to mind my own business. Then the bird pooped on her and the pants are on the clothes line. LOL.

But it was a warm 70 outside so justified.

u no takey me luv away, giver er back

1/6/09, 9:34 AM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hey Jennster,

I almost didn't know it was you in my comments!

Love the pictures. Lulu has the cutest smile. Yeah, and the green grass! What's up with that? LOL.

Hugs,

Renie

1/6/09, 7:29 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Oh gosh Renie, I don't know but I took pictures today of the nectarine tree - IT IS BLOSSOMING. How about that!

1/6/09, 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.