Sunday, January 04, 2009

oops

Quote of the day: "I can no do dat momma, my hand is broken" Lucy to me when I asked her to shut the door. Uth Huh. She is TWO where did she get that from?

Song of the day: "Hello Goodbye" The Beatles as Sargent Peppers Lonley Hearts Club Band

I don't gots nuttin to say! May will take forever to get here. LOL. But IF I sell the horses I think that I am going to take the kids on Vacation in April. Where or where should we go? There is that IF there

1) North Georgia and go panning for gold, I forget the name of the town but it is up by Stone Mountain. (Arn't all mountain's likem uth, Stone?)

2) Boone NC to the big fancy estate there OHhhh Hell, what is the name of it?

3) Hershey PA, yum. Need I say more? You can take a soak in the SPA of Chocolate now. C'mon. (my pick)

4) Disney, Wild Adventures, or Dolly Land (They all about flip my skirt and the kids won't care which one, LOL)

5)Tybee Island, LOL, save money that way

Oh heck, I don't have to sell the horses, LOL, I can win the lottery! yea. right. imaginate that one.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger dr sardonicus said...

Nashville! All kinds of fun stuff for kids to do (and adults, too). It's only three hours from here to Dollywood, and not that far of a drive from where you're at.

1/4/09, 9:45 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

LOL Jenny! "I can no do dat momma, my hand is broken"
Where DID she learn that?? Mystery question for sure!
And what or where is Tybee Island??
Can't win the lotto if you don't buy a ticket or ten ya know....
Good luck either way!
Have a great week planning your vacation ..wink
Luv ya Girl!
Barb

1/5/09, 1:25 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Doc - It will prolly be DollyWOod but I just looked and Molly and I vacations are differnt times in March this year

WOW- Typbee Island is in Savannah and just UBER cool. The people that live there are whay cool, they covet the sea turtle and everything is not marketed sky high! The beach pictures I put up here and again are Tybee. It is clean and fun and has a HUGE pier.

1/5/09, 3:04 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hi JennyLu,

Maybe Lulu heard Molly say that? Little ones like to immitate their big sister.

Been to Dollywood, and it's fun and beautiful there, being in ther Smokies. But Tybee Island might be the least expensive and still nice.

Cold in the Ozarks today. I hate the cold! I want Spring!

Hugs,

Renie

1/5/09, 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.