Friday, January 02, 2009

Day 2 of 2009

What did you do today? WE cleaned out the rest of the closets. WELL sort of. Last week we did Molly's closet and it came to three lawn and leaf bags full of clothes that don't fit or she don't wear. The combined total from the other FIVE closets is Five bags of clothes to be recycled and SEVEN bags of trash. Now, not only are our cupboards still bare from the bullwevil incident; but out closets have lost their moth food.

I am trying to decide what to do with my blog. I like doing the quote of the day and the song of the day but quite frankly it gets boring to look up all the time and tedious to type out. I will be playing around with new formats, so… bare with me. And if you have any tips on what you'd like to see… Please let me know either via a post or via email jganoe@ega.edu

As for right now it is almost 11 pm and I am tired. SO, fare thee well, I will get a New Year post about my historic moments of LAST year and a do gooders list for this year.


 

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger dr sardonicus said...

I have no structure to my blog whatsoever. I even stil use an old Google template. When I first started I tortured myself for several months thinking about ways to improve my blog and increase readership, but I came to the conclusion that unless I made blogging a full-time job, my readership was not going to increase beyond a certain number regardless of what I did. Realizing that, it freed me up so now I just write whatever I want, whenever I want. There's no point in me doing this if I'm not having fun.

1/3/09, 6:46 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Yea I am still using the goodle template also. I just added stuff to it via the template. And point well made on the having fun part. I got into blogger orginally as a form of a communication tool between myself and an old friend of mine. And I reckon I just get caught up in all the fancy stuff other peeps are doing with theirs. Thanks Doc.

1/3/09, 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.