Thursday, January 01, 2009

Yeas It is now 2009

They say whatever you do at midnight on New Years Eve, you will be doing for the rest of the year. Gosh, I hope thats not ture because I was vomiting snot at midnight! Ewww Gross!

OK now it is ....
,,,,,,
!!!!!@


Time for resolutions

1)Start dating again.
2)Clean off some flat surfaces in the house and keep !
3)Make heads of the tales that the doctors say about the kids health issues.
4)Walk a few days a week with Mrs L and find out about this Psycho Cat her daughter was talking about
--rain is not a walking cop out and neither is cold
5)Sell the horses.

Sad New Years Resolutions. Very Funny but prolly true for some!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Ya know what my resolutions are???
To awaken each morning and be thankful! Grab my coffee and whatever gets tossed my way? To either catch it or duck!!
Sounds easy, eh?

1/2/09, 4:50 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

That sounds like a plan WOW. Just hide during monsoon season, them low flying turtles are a byatch! I love the coffee plan though, that works for me... speaking of where did I put my cup?

1/2/09, 6:21 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Well, I was sleeping soundly at midnight, and my resolution is just to be a good Mom and Nana, a good friend, and good, caring person.

Hugs,

Renie

1/2/09, 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.