Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Just putting a little spot up for peeps to wish meeemeeee mee mee a very happy birthday! :) Cheezy? OK... why not?

molly and her foot
Photobucket

we had company and with company comes....
Photobucket
another view
Photobucket

That is the artwork of Tapainga, Molly, and Lulu.
I am gonna try to upload some pic's of the girls on Comanche from the birthday party. However, photobucket is testing my patience tonight!

OK maybe not!
Ana and Dessie
Photobucket
Ana holding the horse, DJ and Kayleigh on the horse
Photobucket
Donna on the horse
Photobucket
Kaitlynn
Photobucket
Sky and Lulu
Photobucket
BooBoo
Photobucket
Jen R
Photobucket
A disturbed Freckles
Photobucket
Freckles High Tailing it Because he is REALLY irate
Photobucket

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Michael C said...

Well then, I shall wish you a happy birthday AND a merry Christmas. I know a little about doing that - my birthday is tomorrow :)

12/23/08, 10:44 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hey Jenny!

Love the pictures. That is a beautiful horse. (I haven't ridden in over three years.) The kids look like they had a ball. Lulu looks a bit scared though. That's high up for a little one.

One other thing.....

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday, dear Jenny .....
Happy birthday to yoooouuu!

May all your birthday wishes and dreams come true!!!

And Merry Christmas too!

Birthday hugs,

Renie

12/24/08, 5:34 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Lol thanks Michael, don't it suck to share the big day?

Thanks Renie - She is a good horse and we did have a good time.

12/24/08, 7:12 AM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

Hope your B-day is fun.
Hope your B-day is great.
When you blow out the candles,
don't spit on the cake!!

Happy Birthday.

12/24/08, 9:28 AM  
Blogger fermicat said...

Happy Birthday to you!!

Merry Christmas to you, your family, and those lovely horsies!

12/24/08, 5:54 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks Nypinta, thanks Cosmic Cat

12/24/08, 9:40 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Oh Jenny!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm soooooo sorry! I didn't realize (did I????)that your birthday was happening???? I'll remember next year...as the 23rd is my Moms! AND...I just wrote it on my calendar!!!
Happy Happy Belated Birthday my Sweetest Dearest Friend!!!!
{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} just for you!!
Love you and hope it was wonderful!
Barb

12/30/08, 6:16 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

WOW - although I got older it is not a historic event. I loved the way you said that my b-day was happening... lol... it made me think of the 4th of July.

Hugs back and lots of love and thanks.
Jenny

12/30/08, 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.