Monday, December 15, 2008

Hi, Hello, 'sup

Hee Hee Hee.

Well the water is getting clearer with Lulu. She was feeling much better this morning so I sent her to daycare so that i could study for this Spanish Exam I am tentativly going to take tomorrow.

Final Grades
Bio - C
Psych Adjustment - A

My spirits are higher then they were last week. LOL. I am pulling thru the murk and mud of Everything Caving IN LOL and the spring is back in my heart. I left a message on NYPINTA's voice mail seeking if she made it through the ice storm OK. I did break down and call Butthead (aka Molly's daddy) and he called into work because of the ice storm. Really he don't deserve to be called butthead today. He was rather pleasant on the telephone. I then bit the bullet and called my mom. My step fater answered and he said that in their area the telephone poles were snapping like twigs and so were large tree's. He said that they had downed poles as well as wires. WOW. But they have a wood burning stove so all should be well.

Other then that nothing to really report. I wrapped a few gifts yesterday while lulu was taking a nap. I had to laugh at the poor thing. Here is what happened...

We had to run to the store. She fell asleep about 2 miles from the house comming home and she was OUT. So, I carried her in the house and laid her on G'ma's bed. Harry laid down with her (he was tired and that way she wouldn't be scared when she woke up). ASo, when the rascal wakes up, she springs from the bed (scaring the living daylights out of Harry) and goes running... NEVER SEEING HARRY. LOL. So, she gets to the door and turns and says, "Oh!" and gets back in bed. Silly turd.

Molly's B-day is on Wed and I am bringing ice cream cake, her holiday party at school is thrus, early realease is fri, b-day party at home is Sat, Sun we are suppose to go to Augusta, I don't think we have anything planned on the 22, YEET, and the 23rd is MY B-DAY.. MARK IT ON THE CALANDARS!!!!.... IF YOU DON'T hear from me... Check with the Insane assylum.

Hope everyone is doing well, I will check your all's blogs as soon as possible.
HUGS
Jenny

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hey Jenny,

Congrats on the good grades! Especially the A!

Glad Lulu is feeling better.

Speaking of ice storms, we've been getting one today! And it's still going on. Mostly sleet so far. Yuck!!! This is to last until Wednesday. I am already having major cabin fever!!! Did I say I hate winter? If not, I'm saying it now.

Happy birthday to Miss Molly on Wednesday. And we'll have to remember yours on the 23rd.

Be good. I don't want to have to check the insane asylum. LOL.

Hugs,

Renie

12/15/08, 6:48 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

LOL, thanks Renie! I don't know if they allow internet in the asylums! I am so sorry you hate winter! I love it. It is our only break from the 10 months of sweltering heat! I had to turn the AC on in the car this afternoon and I was like ... AWWW MAN....
I will pass your wishes on to Molly. She gets a kick out of my peeps from the internet taking time to say hey to her.

Hugs
Jenn

12/15/08, 7:48 PM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

Hope you do good on your Spanish exam. Then you'll be through with it for a while.

Happy birthday to Molly. And the insane asylum is always the first place I check when I'm looking for you...

12/15/08, 8:39 PM  
Blogger The CDM said...

Happy Birthday to Molly! Hey, I love Winter too. Congrats on the A. I landed a few myself. Good luck on your last test.

12/16/08, 12:16 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

First - I have an online friend that went by Realtime - he write to me on text message - "I heard on the news that someone checked into the psych ward wearing nothing but a thong and riding a goat. I will come get you out but JUST THIS LAST TIME.

Thanks Russ, luv ya too.

Doc - Molly is excited about tomorrow. The Spanish exam got postponed, and THANKS. UmmHmm.

CDM - Happy to hear you bagged a few A's yourself. I would have had two more but I had to drop two classes just to keep up with Spanish 2001!!! Thanks for the well wishes.

I will let you all know the rescheduled date, all I know is it will be after the holidays, prolly Jan... WHiCH means... STUDY LIKE HELL SO I DONT FORGET THE ENTiRE SeMESEETer over the break!

12/16/08, 8:07 PM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

Next time you feel like riding a goat while wearing a thong, forget the asylum - just come by Pole Hill. I promise I'll take good care of you...

12/16/08, 9:46 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

my mind is half in the gutter and i read this. I am just gonna mind my P's and Q's and look for a thong. Hee Hee.

12/17/08, 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.