Friday, December 05, 2008

pic's of the parade

Quote of the day:"He who has no Christmas in his heart will never find Christmas under a tree." Roy L. Smith
Song of the day: "O come all ye faithful"
The bobcat mascot
Photobucket
uth huh, we r in the kuntry
Photobucket
The best shot of mr and Ms east georgia college
Photobucket
The crazy looking clown that scared the kids
Photobucket
The horse that the fellow was having a hard time controlling and I made my two and Ana's 4 back up out of the way. I think it is cruel to put a horse in a parade that is nervous like that. At least give him a dose of a sedative to calm him down. You can't see it in that pic but his chest had about an inch of white froth on it and so did between his legs. His ears were flat back and his chin was cruely held to his neck.
Photobucket
Molly on stage at the carolers stand
Photobucket
Thank God that's over!!!!
Photobucket
I have abot 50 other pic's of the parade but they either are way blurry, the ugly fat chick was in the way, it was too dark, it was too redneck.... whatever.

And I have nothing against being ugly or fat, hey I look in the mirror everyday! But I asked this woman several times to please stop jumping in front of me and she was rude. So I shall call her ugly and fat and I shall post a pic of her fat swainsboro ass
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hey Jenny,

Interesting pictures! Fat swainsboro ass! Hahaha. You come up with such quaint phrases. Haha.


Hugs,

Renie

12/8/08, 7:25 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

thanks renie
she was making me mad, I reckon I should be nice, it is the christmas season!
Hugs
Jenn

12/8/08, 7:31 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Oh Molly looked like she was having fun! Nite parades are so cool, don't know when the last one I saw was!
Now...
my scrolling fingers are getting tired! They need a sugar fix!
Fudge??
How the heck am I going to keep up with your postings when you are done with your finals?? You are gonna be posting 10X a day!
{{HUG}}} Fudge??

12/8/08, 10:59 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Barb-
I will post a pic of the fudge... I could mail u some, mine turns out really good.
As for the posting... I had a bunch of stuff saved (the christmas jokes) and I just released them. I did that because I am thinking of dropping the internet/satilite service at the house because of the cost and the connection is not that great. I can't afford to keep paying them $119 a month and getting extremly slow speed, no service if it is raining or opressed, and they never processed my rebate so I am paying $20 more a month then I should.
So, you might not have to worry about keeping up with me until Jan 12. 2009!!!!
:(

12/9/08, 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.