Friday, December 05, 2008

Another night before christmas

T'WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS - OLD SANTA WAS PISSEDT'was the night before Christmas - Old Santa was pissedHe cussed out the elves and threw down his listMiserable little brats, ungrateful little jerksI have good mind to scrap the whole worksI've busted my ass for damn near a yearInstead of "Thanks Santa" - what do I hearThe old lady bitches cause I work late at nightThe elves want more money - The reindeer all fightRudolph got drunk and goosed all the maidsDonner is pregnant and Vixen has AIDSAnd just when I thought that things would get betterThose a**holes from IRS sent me a letterThey say I owe taxes - if that ain't damn funnyWho the hell ever sent Santa Clause any moneyAnd the kids these days - they all are the pitsThey want the impossible ...Those mean little sh*tsI spent a whole year making wagons and sledsAssembling dolls...Their arms, legs and headsI made a ton of yo yo's - No request for themThey want computers and robots...they think I'm IBM!If you think that's bad...just picture thisTry holding those brats...with their pants full of pissThey pull on my nose - they grab at my beardAnd if I don't smile..the parents think I'm weirdFlying through the air...dodging the treesFalling down chimneys and skinning my kneesI'm quitting this job...there's just no enjoymentI'll sit on my fat ass and draw unemploymentThere's no Christmas this year... now you know the reasonI found me a blonde... I'm going SOUTH for the season!

3 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

LOL! Now where on earth do you find all this 'information'???
{{One more hug for my fav blogging Lady}}
p
a
l
e
a
z
z
z
z
fudge??

12/8/08, 11:04 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

google

the link for these are back on a different post, the lameness of it all hee hee hee... it is a university web site

12/9/08, 3:35 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Ok...
no fudge tonite :(

Jan.12th?? that's a whole month away!!
You may keep my scrolling finger busy, but I will have Jenny-withdrawls!!!
AhhhHaaaa...I do have your email addy tho!
If you disconnec before I get back here...
You have a truly wonderful and Merry Christmas!!!

12/10/08, 1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.