Saturday, December 06, 2008

I'm a Norwegian Forest Cat

[b]You Are a Norwegian Forest Cat[/b]
[img]http://www.blogthingsimages.com/whatbreedofcatareyouquiz/norwegianforest.jpg[/img]
You are both athletic and adventurous. You dream of climbing the highest mountain and surfing the biggest waves.
While you are active and spirited, you are also sweet and cuddly.You're very family oriented, and you love to be around people.
[url=http://www.blogthings.com/whatbreedofcatareyouquiz/]What Breed of Cat Are You?[/url]

Anyway, that code didn't work and the other one gives me an error. Whatever. LOL. I have spent the entire day putting together the TREE and putting the lights on it. I took a midday nap and back to work. THe downfall of having a big tree. I now have Tapainga over and she is helping Lu and Molly clean and put bulbs up

*edit* We got done with the tree about 7 p.m., got into relax mode and then had to run to the store for Harry around 8pm, we got home around 10:30 and I just got the two tweenies into the bed. Lulu is fighting sleep and I am ready to CRASH. LOL. I am TIRED. Thank God the girls put the ornaments on the tree, it was so much work to get it out of the shed, then to put it up, putting it up took Lulu and I about three hours. But then, hee hee, the little one helping me, oh well. Sue and Molly checked the lights while we were doing the later.

Off to write an email and then go to bed. Nighters

**edit Edit** no emails tonight, Lulu is not going to bed and I got to go be mommy.

10 Comments:

Blogger dr sardonicus said...

They had two different sets of code with this. Looks like you picked the one that doesn't work with Blogger.

But if I spent all day putting up the Christmas tree I probably wouldn't care either. I'm not putting my tree up this year. I'll celebrate Christmas when I go up to Illinois to see family.

Anyone who wants to take the cat quiz can go here.

12/6/08, 7:25 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

blogger wouldn't let the other code go through. It would highlight the href" part and say it was not allowed. Oh well.

When is the big trip to Illinois?

12/6/08, 10:09 PM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

December 22-26. I have Christmas Day off for the first time in six years.

12/7/08, 3:30 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

oh neat. My bday falls over u r break, hope u get a chance to stop by and wish me some.

You get the weekend before and after off also? That woulb be cool if you did.

12/7/08, 7:35 AM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

No, I have to work both weekends. I've been here 15 years, but I'm still on the bottom of the seniority ladder because everyone else in my classification has been here 25-30. That's how I got stuck with these hours.

Let me know when your birthday is and I'll send you some special birthday wishes one way or another.

12/7/08, 9:59 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

December 23, 1971. My song of the day according to the charts you listed Aug 18th, is something I've never heard of, and I am going to be 37. That is just not fair. I am not ready to be another year older. Nope.

12/8/08, 8:25 AM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

Melanie was big time for a few minutes in the early 70's. 'Tis a shame how quickly we forget.

Actually, I think you may have heard this one. Pay attention; it could be of significance to you some day:

Well, I got a brand new pair of roller skates
You got a brand new key
I think that we should get together and try them out you see
I been looking around awhile
You got something for me
Oh! I got a brand new pair of roller skates
You got a brand new key


And I can sing it for you if you want. Just not in Melanie's range.

12/8/08, 7:14 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Sing away, I hope you do better then my 'for the ears of the shower only' off tune croak.

I don't plan on going on Jeopardy any day soon and I think this is a little far fetched for LL's song of the month. :)

I think I can be forgiven, I was just a 'lil bit in the 70's I'm alowed to forget.

12/8/08, 7:37 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Phewww Girl! YOu've been busy!

12/8/08, 10:40 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Phew is right WOW, LOL, almost done, almost done.

12/9/08, 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.