Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Yammering

Song of the day: "Last Christmas" Wham

Quote of the day: "The fact is, sometimes it's hard to walk in a single woman's shoes. That's why we need really special ones now and then to make the walk a little more fun." Jenny Bicks, Sex and the City, A Woman's Right To Shoes, 2003

I should be studying Bio for tomorrow! Lol. Really I should. I had to fill out the paperwork for the Psychologist for today for Amanda.

In case you missed my comments on yesterday post, I got a 95 on the Psych adjustment final. Is that not SWEEEEEEET?

I need a 100 tomorrow to get a B. I have a 78 average in that class right now. Ohhhhh me. Lol. But, Amanda comes first and there are like 30 left now before I have to go and get her to take her to this appointment. If I don't have to be in there for the appointment, then I will study my Bio, I have it all set up to look over.

I forgot my cash at home so we will be hungry today! LOL. Oh, ya know, sometimes it rains, sometimes it poors... I mean hee hee... pours. Frudian slip.

**edit**
Doc W said that his perliminary exam that Molly has either a high functioning form of autism or aspingers disease. We will have more test done in three weeks.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

How did you do on finals? Better than my husband's students I hope! :P

12/14/08, 7:19 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I ended up with a C in Bio and an A in Psych Adjustment and an incomplete in Spanish (that was the exam I missed because I was in teh hospital with Lulu) but I am scheduled to take the exam tentativly on the 16th the instructor has to get back to me on that. Spanish should be a B.

12/15/08, 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.