Monday, December 08, 2008

More tree details

As I sit here eating a piece of my home made fudge, it melting in my in my mouth only to be washed down by a cool glass of milk; I am also uploading pic's to my photobucket. Man this fudge is good. The consistancy is meltable delicious and chocolatly choclate and as it melts it dries your mouth out in a quiet request for ice cold milk. MMmmmMmmMmmm.

Quote of the day:"It is a farce to call any being virtuous whose virtues do not result from the exercise of its own reason." Mary Shelley (1797-1851)

Song of the day:"3 a.m." by Matchbox 20

A piece of my Horoscope for today "...The internal dialogue could drive you crazy if you are not careful..." Ok, are they saying I am going to start hearing voices and communicating with them? Holy crap. OK, first I am going to get older in a few days and now I am going to start hearing voices. *SIGH* I quess the question is, should I answer them? And if i do, should I do it outloud? Hee Hee Hee.

This ornament is a cow. Yes. Only nypinta really understands that one.
Photobucket
This is a reindeer in a snowglode the deer has silvr antlers (that tarnish damnit, how am I suppose to fix that?) I bought this set of three the first year my mother wasn't speaking to me. I meant to send them to her but I liked them to much to have her go all Jimi Hendrix on them.
Photobucket
Rubber Ducky your the one! This is Molly's. Lulu figured out how to get the duck out of the globe! But that is kinda fixed now.
Photobucket
Molly's "Ani Dog" and Sues Shopper
Photobucket
My preg lady. THis was given to my by Judy at the Chrysler Dealership I worked at when I was preg for Molly.
Photobucket
Molly's Dalmation Dog and my big Santa, the big santa is used to fill in hole's that appear in the tree.
Photobucket
Ice Skates, made by Robin for Sue or I think it was Robin that made them. I don't remember. Well she made them for the benifit of this post, how is that!
Photobucket

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger dr sardonicus said...

Of course, there's a reason for the pregnant lady. And the pickle, too, I suppose. The Christmas tree, story of our lives.

12/8/08, 7:18 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Nice tree with nice ornaments. Some kinda quaint, but nice anyhow.

My tree has been up since Thanksgiving now, but I seemed to have lost my joi de vivre! My Christmas spirit!

Bah humbug!

Renie

12/8/08, 7:32 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Renie - Oh nonononono. Don't loose your Christmas spirit. Noooooo. I bought a mushroom ornament today, Email me your addy and I will send it to you... it is so wierd it makes a smile creep up -- I will send it to you just to bump you back into the spirit.
jganoe@ega.edu

Doc - Oh hell, my tree is a damn epic adventure then. Hee Hee. Or a greek tradgedy. Hee Hee.

12/8/08, 7:41 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Renie - Oh nonononono. Don't loose your Christmas spirit. Noooooo. I bought a mushroom ornament today, Email me your addy and I will send it to you... it is so wierd it makes a smile creep up -- I will send it to you just to bump you back into the spirit.
jganoe@ega.edu

Doc - Oh hell, my tree is a damn epic adventure then. Hee Hee. Or a greek tradgedy. Hee Hee.

12/8/08, 7:44 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Cool ornaments!!! I like the cow! Many to treasure for ever!

...NOW...young Lady...like I said before...PA-LEAZZZZ pass the fudge!!
Pretty Pa-leazzz?

12/8/08, 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.