Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Honorable Miss Molly

Song of the day,"Happy Birthday" you pick the artist
Song of the day,"Another Day in Paradise" Phil Collins

Quote of the day, "Did you wrap your mothers gifts? She is after all just going to open them." Sue.
Me, "Uth... DUH?"
"No, no, that didn't come out how I meant" Sue.
"Well, no u got a point there, I think your on to something." Me.
At this point we both start to crack up because I know damn good and well what she is talking about.

Happy #10 birthday to Miss Molly. Her day was great. She opened one present this morning and one was her choice. I brought her ice cream cake to school at 12:30 per her homeroom teacher. The kids were wild about it. They were all like, Ms Ganoe is cool. There is another child in her class celebrating a b-day today so I made a point to get red plates for the boys and purple ones for the girls. Yep. I never thought I'd hear that one! While they were having the party Molly informed me that the "magician" who was visiting the school this morning wished her a happy birthday as part of his show. COOL. I picked up a 2 cupcake puppy cake for the girls to have a little party at home for themselves. Molly opened her remaining presents. She knew what she was getting for her birthday day this year so it was no big surprise. Hee Hee. That one will come on Saturday!

I realized that I don't like being the nice person today. J I had to run to the store (dollar store!) and get the party supplies, I had to get the cake and take it to the school, while at the school I had to fill out the party invites for Saturday (I already know who is coming but courtesy I allow Molly to invite her classmates), then I ran back to the store (dollar store) and picked up the things for Lulu's party tomorrow at her school, ran to Fred's to pick up the gift for the gift exchange at the daycare, ran to Wal-Mart to pick up stuff to make cookies for the daycare (and the puppy dog cake), picked up the kids, dropped off the party supplies at the daycare, noticed my gas light was on (OOPS), got gas (cused the greedy Motherfuckers at OPEC for cutting oil production), and dropped Christmas cards off in the mail.

Time… Lets see. I was at the school from 12:30 to 1:45 and had to pick Molly up at 2:45… so I DID THE BULK of that running in 1 hour. I am super MOM. I am Cool MOM.

Let us see… got home around 4:00 pm, made a pot of coffee, fed the kids, started baking cookies (realized I hate baking cookies) (the oven don't work so I have to use the counter convection oven and do 10 cookies at a time), fed the dogs, fed the horses, washed dishes, wrapped presents for teachers and secret Santa, baked cookies, baked cookies, put the kids in the bath, helped Molly with her homework, made Christmas cards for the kids friends and teachers, wrapped the cookies on Christmas plates with red cellophane paper, Realized that I never did Molly's cake at home for her and lulu, dug out a candle and did the b-day song and cake, coffee pot beeped that it was shutting off, poured myself a cup of 2 hour old coffee, did dishes,( I am so glad we use the FINE china {paper plates} because I sure as hell have a lot of damn dishes I always end up doing), realized I washed MY COFFEE CUP, got kids ready for bed, cleaned up wrapping mess (lol ok, I piled it on the spare bed), decided not to make the Fudge and peanut butter cookies, swept floor (kitchen), let dogs in, Sue got up from her nap and went with Harry to the drug store to get cough drops and aspirin (it is 7:30 now), put my PJ's on (said to hell with a shower I will get it in the morning!), rocked Lulu and watched the Victoria Secret's Fashion show, put Lulu to bed, took a shower, watched rest of show and realized that I had said to hell with shower and put clean clothes in the dirty hamper, realized that I never had my cup of coffee, poured coffee, lit a smoke, turned on computer, realized it is 9:30 and 5 hour old coffee taste nasty, took two Tylenol and a cold pill, and now I am blogging.

See… this is a regular type day for me when I am not in college. My break is HOW long? LOL. That thong and goat is looking awful inviting!

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

Happy Birthday to Molly!

12/17/08, 9:51 PM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

Ah, the joys of motherhood. They are definitely worth it, though. Ya done good today, Jenn.

I'll be looking for you on that goat.

12/17/08, 9:52 PM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

Happy B-day Miss Molly.

12/17/08, 9:55 PM  
Blogger The CDM said...

Ain't it funny how the break(when you look at it from a time perspective) is actually pretty long, but it goes by SO fast. Doesn't seem right.

Best again to you and the munchkin.

12/19/08, 10:39 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks guys! She got a kick out of the birthday wishes!

12/19/08, 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.