Friday, December 19, 2008

Renie Look Here, I found Suzy Snowflake!

Suzy Snowflake
Sid Tepper and Roy C. Bennett
Here comes Suzy Snowflake,
Dressed in a snow-white gown,
Tap, tap, tappin' at your windowpane
To tell you she's in town.

Here comes Suzy Snowflake;
Soon you will hear her say,
"Come out ev'ryone and play with me;
I haven't long to stay.

If you want to make a snowman,
I'll help you make one, two, three.
If you wanna take a sleigh ride,
The ride's on me."

Here comes Suzy Snowflake;
Look at her tumblin' down,
Bringing joy to ev'ry girl and boy;
Suzy's come to town

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Aww, that was sweet of you to find the Suzy Snowflake song, Jenny. I was singing it as I read the words. Wish you could hear the melody, but not necessarily my singing. LOL. Been a long time since I heard it. The song was still popular in the fifties, but then it died out, I guess.

I finally got outta here today. The ice melted, thank goodness. It felt good to get out for a change, after being housebound for 4 days.

Happy birthday again to Miss Molly. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Christmas Hugs,

Renie

12/19/08, 4:09 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Your very welcome Ms Renie, glad you enjoyed it. We had a lovely day today, it was the evening that SUCKED. LOL. We went shopping, had outside time, played with the puppies, enjoyed each other just... time together. Until after dinner and then ... POOF. Sigh. Glad you got to get out of your snowed in, iced in, winter for a bit. I bet you were feeling cadgy! Cabin Fever!
Hugs
jenn

12/19/08, 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.