Wednesday, December 24, 2008

my tree

Here is the link to track santa

hee hee these would have been a lot better if Jen R returned my camera today like she said she would. These are with my camera phone. But then she also borrowed a dress for her little girl and didn't return the coat with it and when i asked her about it, she said I never let her have the coat. I am a little pissed right now. Honest. I have had a bad enough week then to have my best friend try to pull a fast one. But then, maybe it is time for a new BFF, Eth?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Happy Christmas!!!!


Christmas hugs,

Renie

12/25/08, 5:29 AM  
Blogger The CDM said...

Wow, what a stash!

Merry Christmas!

12/25/08, 8:52 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks Renie, Thanks CDM

and it looks like a lot, but I buy a little thing here and there all year round! LOL, that and it is stuff for the kids!

Merry Christmas, this elf is off for a nap, our day started at 5:30 am and is just winding down now at 3:00pm. Merry Christmas all.

12/25/08, 2:20 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Complaint beat me to it!
WOW what a stash!!!
Did you get your camera back yet? The tree is still pretty...so Christmas like in the dark! Really!

12/30/08, 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.