Wednesday, January 07, 2009

It is going to be a Good Year

**Edit** I just killed a mouse with the fly swatter. I din't know it was possible to do that, but I went into the bathroom to GO and the little F**ker ran over my left foot. The fly swatter was in there for what ever reason (I am not sure i want to know who brought it in there for what reason) LOL, and I snatched it and popped the little critter! I hate living in the country sometimes. And we have no barn cats (something I plan to rememdy soon).

Quote of the day: "Oh, while your doing that, how about a foot massage?" Molly to the orthepedic surgeon

Song of the day: "Love Story" Taylor Swift (Molly made me listen to it like a zillion times today, why not?)

It just is. I know it. I can feel it.

Molly had her doctor's appointment today with the orthopedic surgeon. They took more x-ray and decided that it is healing better then great. Like the split is healed up to the chip. Fantastic. Two weeks of crutches and working on walking and two weeks out of PE and maybe two extra weeks, we are not sure yet.

Went to Dillards to spend my gift certificates before the store closes and asked about that. They said their store is not one of the 250 to close. Yea! While there I found something. OK. Now, people that know me in person, please don't faint. I am switching from Eestee Lauders' Beautiful to her Beyond Paradise. Yea, Yea, I know, I have only used the other one for what … two decades? LOL. Beyond Paradise came out like five years ago but I could never bring myself to make the switch. I tried it today and … LOVED IT.

Lulu was a good girl for Sue and Harry while I was out with Molly.

And My Spanish Teacher E-mailed me … Check this out… I still owe her 3 assignments and the final exam… but my grade (without them) is an 81… but if you average in the 0's it is like a 65 I think she said. So… I have a fighting chance in HELL in that class. I might just get that A. LOL. Wow. Cool. But you know what… even if I bomb the exam and get a C… I will survive!

So, that is that. Molly goes to school tomorrow so I will be out in town all day running errands.

Hope everyone has a great night (whats left of it)



**Edit** I will get around to reading everyones blogs and catching up tomorrow sometime. I am BEYOND ready to turn it, it is going for midnight and I have to get up (BOOOHOOOHIOOOHOOOO) tomorrow at SIX am (damnit) (REALLY) Man.... this sucks.... LOLOLOLOL

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Yea Molly! That answered my ?? in the email...kinda.
have you ever tried Lancomes "Tresor"? Mmmmm...my fav! Cowboy is allergic to perfumes (Ha! so he claims!)
:) so mine lasts a long time.
Get them assignments caught up Girl! Remember that map the other day....you are going to need Spanish!
Luv Ya Jenn!
Barb

1/7/09, 10:17 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

WOW - now we got buds on the necterine tree. I never tried Lancomes but I like the smell of it. It was up there with this beyond paradise, I like it just not enough to swithc, I don't know what bug crawled up my butt today but Sue was like - What is THIS? REally?
-I know I know... I am going to try to see that teacher tomorrow. The assignments are done,except for the recording. I jsut got to turn them in and take the final.
-hurmp the map
-I'm so happy that they don't have to do surgery on her foot!
-I understand where Cowboy is comming from, LOL, a lot of perfumes make me sneeze, like the Musks! And Old Spice for Men... that makes my eyes water.
luvs ya

1/7/09, 10:43 PM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

Good luck with the Spanish class. And hope the year is a good one.

I have two cats, both of whom are useless when it comes to mice unless it's made of cloth and stuffed with catnip.

1/8/09, 4:57 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

Go for the good grades!

1/8/09, 6:07 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Nypinta - remember Emerson? He was the great mouser.

Fermi and Nypinta - thanks for the support about the grades. I will post the final grade when I get it done.

1/8/09, 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.