Thursday, January 08, 2009

OoooHhhh MmmMmmmm

For the Song of the day please visit UTube for the Mom song, performed to the William Tell Overture.
**WOW** I know you have a data streaming problem... LOL... but it does have caption and guaranteed to make you laugh like a gutter rat on garbage day.

Second saong of the day: "Chicken Fried" Zack Brown Band

Quote of the day: "In every dispute between parent and child, both cannot be right, but they may be, and usually are, both wrong. It is this situation which gives family life its peculiar hysterical charm." Isaac Rosenfeld

Second quote of the day: "You should always carry a gun. Not to shoot yourself, but to know that you're always making a choice." Lina Wertmuller

I have a FULL workload this semester! Lord have mercy on my soul. I will do it. I will do it. I can do it. I can do it.

Today we finally (in a group effort) got the majorty of the remains of the Christmas stuff (box and boxes and boxes) out to the shed. OOOOOoooOOOoooOOoo my back hurts! It was an all morning long chore! Harry, Sue, Lulu, and I did it though. Poor Lulu, little thang that she is and helping and all... turned in and took a nap at noon. NOW I KNOW THE TRICK to an early nap. Hee Hee.

Now the house is just a cluttered mess of matter waiting to become organized caos.

OK, For WOWie, I need to explain about missing things in front of the nose. I will start with being a domistic retard. Now, if that wording offends anyone... TUFF TURKEY.

Example of this above stated self title would be (and it NEVER FAILS) Clean a room (pick any room because they all have ceilling fans) and ok... start with ...
1) General organization- Putting stuff away that don't belong in there,
2)dusting,
3)washing the walls, cleaning lamp shades, dusting pictures etc,
4)vacumme or sweep and mop or shampoo-- depends on room and type of cleaning.
5)Look up. See cobwebs on ceilling fan that I KNOW was cleaned last week.
6)Take gizmo out to clean fan blades, clean them, dust them, take a toothbrush (usually a guest tooth brush ~~WINK~~) to the motor area, take some brass cleaner out for the metal... OK you get the picture on how to clean one of them.
7) Finish - get off step stool - look around
8)Cuss and swear and start at step 1 because there is now frickin dirt on everything that was just cleaned.

SEEEE, now if I had COMMON SENSE... I'd have either started at the fans or at least LOOKED UP before I started to clean anything else, RIGHT? I mean, same fans, same rooms, SAME scinaro, almost ten years and going.

Wowie - does that help? I mean does it paint a picture of the common every day things I go through? But I can do 100 multipicate/addition/ subtraction problems in 36 seconds to a minute fifteen seconds. EXPLAIN that to me.

OK OK OR how about this. I am out in the back 40 feeding the horses tonight. My cell phone is still in my pants pocket. I hear the doorbell sound that happens when a voice message is left. So, I dial my voice box (hesitant because I have 2 bars of signal and that is not normal here, normal I get "searching for a signal")OK so it says I have a new message. I play it. I hear nothing of the email except this ... SEXY assed voice. SO, I play it again, and again, and look at the horses because one is stamping a foot and the other is snorting. LOL. And distracted by the horses I am able to actually listen beyoned the sexy voice to the actual message. And I have come to this conclusion. OK. CALL ME ANYTIME, even if we are just friends.

Next topice - waht was it... I am distractted now. Hell look at that I can't even type of spell. TOPIC, WHAT, DISTRACTED roflmfao, aam I silly or what. I just didn't know that I had "girly" still in me.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger dr sardonicus said...

I feel better already...

Sounds like you could use a good massage. (Gotta get you through this next semester, ya know...)

1/8/09, 10:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Sure Doc - I perfer this to be done with your lips all over my back. I could email you the details but it might embarase us both. :ewink

1/9/09, 8:31 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Ohhh WAIT a minute - did I just say THAT? (Or type it anyway?) Wow. Um. I meant, Yea, sure, I'll take a massage!

1/9/09, 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.