Friday, January 09, 2009

Offical Protest

Quote of the day: "Are you OK" DC to Kathleen. "I am choking on a chew runt" Kathleen to DC. "I'm glad you didn't mix your words up on that!" DC to Kathleen from the DC and the Family morning show.

Song of the day: "Cinnimon and Sugar" Butt Hole Surfers

My Body is in SHOCK. Two mornings in a row having to get up has taken it's toll on me. LOL. The break was just tooo looooong and getting back into the swing of things SUCKS donkey Dick. Yess indeedy.

This morning, made a lousy pot of coffee, drank it anyway.

While coffee was brewing went to go potty and brush teeth, ended up vomiting snot and stomach acid.

Sue cooked breakfast, I got the kids dressed and ready to go, let the dogs out, etc et al.

Realized I had to go to the bathroom and I will omit any further details on that. LOL.

Eyes were to dry to put contacts in. Shoes felt two sizes to small.

AND I HAD TO WEAR A JACKET. I had to let the Jeep run to defrost the windshield. I had to run back into the house and put on a sweater under my jacket and then re-check that the kids were warm enough.

Can anyone answer me why the world thinks that we are suppose to get up bright and early and attempt to function? Anyone?

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger NYPinTA said...

It was 12 degrees when I woke up. I had to scrape ice off my car three days this past week. And it snowed too.

1/9/09, 12:36 PM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

Humans are programmed to rise early (at least this is what my doctor tells me) and I have found that working the night shift will mess with your bodily rhythms. Also, back in the day, there was a lot of work to be done on the farm and you had better be up at the crack of dawn to get it in since you can't see out there at night.

1/9/09, 5:50 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Well, I get up at 5 AM, bright eyed and bushy tailed. I love the mornings!

You had frost on the window of the car? What happened to all that warm Georgia winter, where even the grass is even green already?

Have a good weekend. Hope you feel okay.

Hugs,

Renie

1/9/09, 7:39 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Nypinta- I DON"T MISS IT... I miss you and you believing in me to be able to learn winter sports, but i don't miss the cold

Doc- I must be defective then. I am programmed to rise about ten, I know what keeps bodily rythms in sync, ahhh the horses wait on this farm.

Renie- Don't remind me, I didn't get a chance to check the buds on the nectarine tree! But hey, check this out... LOL... I had the AC on in the car when I went to get the kidduns. GO FIGURE.

1/9/09, 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.