Saturday, January 10, 2009

More Pictures ... WOoHoooOo

Or Should I say WOWIE

Here is the budding necterine tree
Photobucket
Here is more green grass and hey I used my foot for how tall the grass is, LOL, I wear an 8.5 to a 9 and I have on a mens tube sock ... BUT that should give you a general IDEA of how tall it is!
Photobucket

Yard shot, You can see it popping up all over
Photobucket
OHHH and what is this... DAFFYBILLS? I mean Dafidills. But as you can also see, something saw them before me and ate all the buds off of them! Grrr.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Puppies waking Lulu up. First is General T
Photobucket
Now General T yelling at Lulu
Photobucket
Ani Waking Lulu Up
Photobucket
And Bear... Ooohh IS HE enjoying HIMSELF of WHAT
Photobucket

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.