Sunday, January 11, 2009

good Day

I am in the process of sending some pictures over to photobucket 2. (please see the link on the right side) We had the L family over and had a day of Bow Shooting, horse back riding, and fun!

Or I am trying to upload to photobucket! LOL. Me and that damn site! I have 49 pictures to move and now msn is not behaving. Grrr.

If I get the chance I will come back here and post pictures, if NOT, please go there and view them.

OK Back

Starting with a picture for Wowie .. Lookie what we found lying around?
Photobucket
Other things lying around
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A few shots of the pond
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Pro at work
Photobucket
Mr L and Molly
Photobucket
Mr L and Sky
Photobucket
Mr L and BooBoo
Photobucket
Mr L and Boo, Look daddy I got a squirl
Photobucket
Mr L and Lulu, As you can see, Lulu is still hesitant about him and she's met him a dozen times! But all kids got a shot!
Photobucket
Going to get the arrows
Photobucket
Look I found ONE
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger dr sardonicus said...

Looks like a good day. The sun was out there, and it looks like it was warmer than it was today here in Nashville. Plus, you're training the kids to get rid of the varmint problem in east Georgia...

Some of it did remind me of Ted Nugent, though, and that's not good.

1/11/09, 8:47 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Ted Nugent? How do you figure? It was the dandilion, wasn't it, you were thinking wine!

1/11/09, 8:49 PM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

Actually, it was the bowhunting. Uncle Teddy is a world champion bowhunter, as well as a decent guitar player and first-class jerk.

1/11/09, 9:12 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

I can't believe you already have dandelions blooming! I want to move to the South!

Hugs,

Renie

1/13/09, 10:15 AM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Well Blooming Dandelions! Would ya look at that!!
I'll post something I found today!
And hey...all those poles and bricks and old equipment?? Send them up here! ALWAYS can use that stuff!
LOL...just make sure you always have one of those colorful bullseye targets handy...if'n you get the in the archery mood. With what goes on in "your" world...I think people need to have something to AIM at so as to not cause more chaos! ....wink
'Tis just lil' ol me signing out....
Barb

1/13/09, 4:01 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Renie _ yes it was a suprise! That is why I took a pic and posted it, who'd have believed me!

Wow - We lost all four of Kate's arrows. I plan to look for them on Friday or Saturday. The kids and mr L looked but were never able to turn them up.

1/13/09, 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.