Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Puppies

SIGH

Here are some pictures of the puppies.

Last night one with a sweater on
Photobucket
See my BOOBOO?
Photobucket
Ahh they fed me food and warm milk, now i have the energy to bite your head off
Photobucket
Yea, well they fed me the same thing, ha ha ha
Photobucket
I got a picture of the third one on the other camera but now I can't find the device to transfer the photos's. And in all honesty, they are very cute and sweet puppies. I don't understand why anyone would throw them out. It happens often around here though. We havn't had puppies thrown out in awhile, it has been older dogs and they have a bite to eat and leave. EXCEPT for the pigpen living at the end of the road! LOL. Damn dog moved into the ditch near the corner and every morning he has bit's of chew tire, logs, pillows, parts of blanket... you name it fuzz nut has it in the road. GRR. I will try to get a picture of him tomorrow. He is black and white and has reallly pretty brown eyes. He looks like he might have St. Bernard in him.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

The pups are adorable. I'll be they are a handful together. So full of energy!

1/14/09, 8:05 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

not yet, lol, they are still recovering from their trauma! But the black one came to me this afternoon and let me hold her and pet her. The tan one went to lucy but not me. I guess a 2.5 year old is not a threat (HA HA HA, stupid dog)!

1/14/09, 8:09 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

Yeah, 2-year olds bite! Adults (well, most of them) don't.

1/14/09, 8:24 PM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

Cute little rascals. I'd take one, but I can't leave a dog in the house alone while I'm at work all night - I don't want to be greeted by any accidents in the morning.

1/14/09, 8:40 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

They are so cute! I hate people that drop animals off to get rid of them. But someday, they'll get it back. Everything that goes around comes around. I have 2 dogs and 6 cats. Every animal was at some point, abandoned around here, and of course, they find their way to my house. My wonderful Rottie was the only dog that I actually chose. He went to doggie heaven in the summer of 2007 and I still miss him terribly.

I'm glad you're taking care of the pups and I hope you find homes for all of them. You're an okay person!!!

Hugs,

renie

1/14/09, 9:07 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Fermi - Lucy is not a kid that actually BITES but... is is rotten to the core, a con artist, and rough (not mean rough, just the I am learning how to do these things and I might pet to hard, rough) Oh well. Rotten tho.

Doc - An OUTSIDE dog? Guard your home while your gone. LOL, prolly lick all invaders to death.

Renie - well, in the REAL world I'd get rid of them. In this world, LOL, Harry has fallen for the stinkin little black one, he can't help it, it see's him and starts to grunt/whine and he is like ... oh come here... silly 62 year old softie

1/14/09, 9:18 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Good luck Jen finding homes...IF you don't get too attached yourself first! That's always been my problem! Luckily, where we live, we never get "dumped offs". I just hate the fact that people do that!
Glad you are willing to care for them!
~HUGS Jennster!~
Barb

1/19/09, 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.