Thursday, January 22, 2009

Two quickies

Song of the day: "Total Eclipse of the Heat" Bonnie Tyler

Quote of the day: "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it." Ronald Reagan, 40th president of US (1911-2004)


 

Horoscope

January 22

Decisions will be even more difficult to make than usual today, dear Capricorn. On one hand, you may be feeling a need to ground and stabilize, while at the same time, you may find that your energy is raging in a million different directions, and you want to seek out new experiences and new social interactions with others. Try to adopt a plan that combines both of these energies. Nervous energy will keep you moving.

Story one – This happened on Tuesday night or Wednesday morning (however you want to look at it.) I hear a commotion at 12:30 am. I get up because I am really not quite sure why Sue is yelling at Molly to get her rump out of bed. I run into the kitchen and ask what is going on. The coffee pot is brewing, all the kitchen lights are on and Molly is dragging past me to the bathroom. I inquire. The answer… "It is 6:30am and you guys are gonna be late!" I look at the clock and squint. I look at Sue. Sue looks at the clock. "Opps, I looked at the clock wrong." Yea, OOPS. But in the few seconds it takes for everything to register I am still thinking stuff like… did I forget to turn on the alarm clock? And… Oh shit… I over slept!


 

Story two – I forgot what I was going to say! LOL. I knew while I was driving to school but I didn't get my voice recorder out so … all thoughts went out the window.


 

2 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Love the quote!!!!

Hugs,

Renie

1/22/09, 7:31 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Yea, I liked it too. I wonder if he said that when he was acting or when he was pressie!

1/25/09, 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.