Monday, January 19, 2009

Post 19 of the new year... or I hope so

Quote of the day: "A clever, ugly man every now and then is successful with the ladies, but a handsome fool is irresistible." William Makepeace Thackeray (1811-1863)

Song of the day: "Two Hearts" Phil Collins

Horoscope:

January 19

This is an excellent day for you, dear Capricorn, and you should find that things are running smoothly and to your advantage. Watch out, however, for those who may want to rain on your parade by bombarding you with facts and information that don't really connect with the way you are feeling. This disembodied information is unrelated to the real issues - the ones relating to how you feel and why you feel this way. Pay attention to your heart.

Today's agenda is fairly simple. Take Lucy to the day care so I can get my homework done. Do first of two chapters for Western Civilization, post at least four comments to other peoples posts, take a short nap, do the second chapter, make online post, load disc for Statistic's, load disc for American Government, pack bags, put bags in car for tomorrow, and finally go and get Lucy.

What I've done. Two chapters of western civ, wrote my essays or answered the questions, posted one comment, took an hour and a half nap, and am sitting here procrastinating doing anything else.

I am back to using my east georgia email account. jganoe@ega.edu or you can still reach me at MSN jennganoe@msn.com, either will work, ega is the best to get a response from me within a few days.

WOWie, I havn't forgot about you. I just havn't got to the post yet! I am lazy like that. But a friend of mine said he will mail it for me, if it works out that way... you will have to wait until April. See, I thought of it today and then ... well... the post is closed today! I will have to recharge the battery the way I am going! Silly me.

Sorry to bore anyone. I am trying to make a post a day. And honestly, what did I say... uth - nothing. But now any regulars have my emails if you should need them.

laterz




Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Ok Ms Jennie-O...I'm not lost...just been, well, sidetracked. I'm not near as organized as you!

WHAT?? You calling yourself a procratinator too??!!!
Well, GOLLLL-Y!
Nice to know there are more out there than will admit to! ;)
...and now Missy...how am I su'posed to keep track of all the changes you make?
~email addy
~Name
~"photo"
and
then
all
over
again
.
.
.
don't dare change your template or I'd really be lost!! Better warn me first.
...now back in time to see what nasty things you wrote about me since I haven't come a knockin' for a few days... ..*wink..
Luv ya & Hugs,
Barb

1/19/09, 4:59 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Wow, 19 posts in the new year. Good for you. I've done 2 so far. LOL. I don't know how you find the time with all the things you have to do every day. Guess I'm just lazy. And I like to go out and have fun and I have some writing deadlines to meet as well. Got to keep the cash flow coming in. Excuses, excuses. Ha!

Thackeray's quote about handsome fools is so true! LOL.

Have a nice evening.

Hugs,

Renie

1/19/09, 7:27 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Renie - What you don't know about the post is that a lot of them I had saved in MS word and copied and pasted! Shhh, our secret!

WOW - huh? Who you calling organized? Queen procrastinator is what I am! You can use either email addy, you already have them both anyway! Photo - I change that regular, you should be used to that, name... maybe I'm skitzo, template... I DON"T THINK SO. Took me to long to figure this one out! I might take the feedit live off of there, tho. I got another few pic's for you, nothing nasty tho! I havn't posted the pic's yet either. you know, has to do with that P word!

Luvs ya back@!
Jenn

1/19/09, 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.