Thursday, January 22, 2009

Coldness seeping into my veins

Song of the day: "The Bad in Me "by Jake Owen

Quote of the day: "It is bad luck to be superstitious" Andrew W. Mathis

Horoscope:

January 21

Was someone close to you rude without any provocation? Were you the target of unpleasant criticism? You take these slights to heart. Beginning today, and throughout the days to come, you can expect to withdraw somewhat to lick your wounds. You need more harmony and gentleness in your love life, and you are likely to obtain that soon. Be patient!


 

ENOUGH already; if it is going to be this cold, at least give us SNOW! This is for the birds.

Today I am tired. Like I need a cup pot of coffee and two toothpicks and to make it worse, I am craving the flavor of coffee. Now, I can drink coffee before bed and go to sleep so I think I am just missing my normal taste of it all day. You know, three weeks at home and I got a lot of coffee in my belly. One week and a half back to school and I am on life support withdrawals without it. It is so bad that as I type that little section I reached for my empty travel mug twice.

I will turn the heat on and have a smoke instead. I am actually at the school waiting on Molly. There is no signal here so I am typing in vain working in MS Word. I took my new laptop to computer services and had them show me how to use it today. Only the second time I've gone there with it. Today I told them flat, "Look, I am close to 40 and I got a new fangled laptop with Beta (and bugs) and it is just a little smarter than me, pwease help me!" And boy did I feel stupid when it took them like 20 seconds (or less) to fix the problem. No wait, I felt like the stuff on the bottom of your shoe that we shouldn't talk about. No wait, Pond Scum has a higher IQ then the one I possessed at that moment in time.

I am searching the abyss of my soul for a solution to a situation outside of school.

I have two appointments next week that interfere with my learning experience. Wednesday I have to leave early and go to Vocational Rehab and get re-certified. That's fun. Then I have to go on Thursday for the big test for Molly to find out what her psychological problem is and if it is something to really be concerned with or if it is just ADD.

Home and chores are done the kids and I are having some down time or TV time. I am ready for eight pm tonight! I never got to the post office. My phone that came in to replace the one I currently use is broken, LOL, oh well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hey Jenny!

We had 60 degrees today and lots of sunshine. The same for tomorrow. Now the weekend....well, lets not talk about what is coming later.

Have a great weekend. Hope it warms up.

Hugs,

Renie

1/22/09, 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.