Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What I just don't understand is this...

Quote of the day: "The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye. The more light you shine on it, the more it will contract." Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. (1841-1935)

Second Quote of the day, this one is for Fermicat: "Cats regard people as warmblooded furniture. " Jacquelyn Mitchard, "The Deep End of the Ocean"

Song of the day: "Lady" Kenny Rogers

OMG. Mrs Whatsit, the Weight Training instructor, is trying to kill me. I have heard of stiff muscles before, hell - I've even owned a few! My fat hurt yesterday. Thanks Drill Master Sally. Can fat hurt? Yes of course it can, it wants to regenerate and reproduce just like any other cell in the body. Hee Hee.

Naw, Drill Master Sally had nothing to do with my stiffness. I just OD'd on a good time. Too bad this is just a one hour core credit hour, because I am really enjoying it and I am dedicating about the equivelant of a 4 cch class of work into it. *SIGH*

Onwards and upwards. Lets talk politics. Hang on, I am going to write this part in MS word and copy and past it, I want all my P's and Q's to be exactiminated. Is that a word? Hee Hee.

Fast forward to Hist 1111 or West Civ. What a great class. I wish there were more hours in teh day to dedicate to the content being bestowed upon me there. Sigh.

I felt bad in Statistics yesterday. Philly was looking all wild eyed and confucious (misspeeled inteneded) and upon leaving utter somthing about not understanding anything after the word Hello. I explained, this is a class where you have to take everything you know about math (in the known universe) open the window, toss it out, and rely on your belief that an interger is a whole number 0 or 1. There is nothing more or less. In between is the probability that you will pass this class. Or something like that.

Bio II - test next wed. Pbblbbbth.

Ok off to study or something. Oh and I will get to my political statement. Soon. And then we can have a heated debate and then...
and....
oh...
Ahhh....
ummmmmmm....
what were we talking about?

Hee Heee

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger The CDM said...

Statistis, I fucking hate that class. Just wait until you have to decern a 1 tailed test from a 2 tailed test and when to use either the Z table or T table.

Oh, did I mention that you will also have to provide the p-values for all fuctions?

1/27/09, 3:18 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

CDM- LOL. I already took statistics, I am not taking it for a grade. I am taking it because I need to take two (NOT ONE FUCKING MORE STAT CLASS BUT TWO) advanced Statistics classes for my BA and MA and I want my mind fresh. I can take them back to back summer one and summer two. STRESS. Now this is just... lets say... hour plug in, better grade if possible and a reason to cross the border and get laid to eliviate frustration.
:)

1/27/09, 7:49 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

The cat quote is good, but I liked that first one, too.

1/27/09, 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.