Monday, January 26, 2009

Blood sucking leaches

Song of the day : "Don't think I can't love you" Jake Owen

I got three for my Quotes ... Political mood!

1st Quote of the day: "The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'." Larry Hardiman

2nd Quote of the day: "A university is what a college becomes when the faculty loses interest in students." John Ciardi (1916-1986)

3rd Quote of the day: "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." John Adams (1735-1826)

I get my quotes Here

From the free dictionary there is this tidbit
"It is terrible to speak well and be wrong." Sophocles (496BCE-406BCE)

But that is the way it works. You can either find crap for quotes or a whole sha-bang of good ones. Sigh. Unfortunatly the qutoes are longer then this post!

Horoscope
January 26Take a look at what is going on around you today, dear Capricorn, and do some internal processing before you reach a conclusion regarding the best way to proceed. You may find that a combination of powerful forces is at work, trying to win you over to their respective camps. Don't pigeonhole yourself into only one way of doing things. Keep in mind that the best route to take is oftentimes a combination of several different paths.
Taken from the free dictionary link over there >>>>>

I have woken up cold. My nose ran most of the night. Lucy was up until 11pm. I had thoughts of someone from two am until five am and surrendered and got up. I don't function well on lack of sleep and I have a full damn day ahead of me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.