Sunday, January 25, 2009

getting better

Quote of the day: "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities." Dr.Seuss US author and illustrator 1904-1991

Song of the day: "American Pie" Don McLean

Horoscope - i m omitting today's horoscope because it really applies to the events that transpired yesterday! LOL. I am not having another yesterday! Period point blank and end of story.

Yesterday was a bad day. I am sorry about that post. I guess we are all victims to our emotions and the acts of other people that play upon our emotions. The saving grace is there is this really sweet guy that listens to me and encourages me to see beyond the bad to the great that lies ahead.

Today we need to do laundry. Harry is on this tirade of BS so we might end up going to the laundry mat. He made the comment yesterday that I can't use the wash machine. That is fine. He wants to be a dick then I will sort all the laundry and leave his fucking wash home and he can do it his fucking self. Two can play this game. I've never used a public laundry mat so this should be interesting to say the least!

I am off to sort clothes and get the girls baths and set up stuff for tomorrow and the week. If we have enough clothes to last out the week then I might say F**k it to going to the laundry and wait dickhead out on this one. I think we have enough clothes, lol. Socks... now that might be the challange. But I know where the store is.

See my problem with public laundry is this... I don't want to catch some wierd flesh eating diesase because of unsanitary conditions and I really don't want to infect my kids with something.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Train Wreck said...

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. I am glad you were patient, I don't know why some pages take longer to upload? I love your Tattoo!! It is so pretty, and you designed? That is awesome. Have a great weekend end!

1/25/09, 10:45 AM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

You've never lived until you've been to a laundromat. Bring lots of quarters...

1/25/09, 3:46 PM  
Blogger Lady Holiday said...

Don't worry--laundromats are awesome! I kind of love them. You can't catch any diseases there--the amount of detergent everywhere makes that impossible. More realistic to worry about a bad machine eating your quarters. But they are usually fine. You can do ten loads in the time it takes to do one, you've got big tables to sort the clothes, crazy people to watch while you do it, the TV playing some weird movie or soap opera, vending machines with temporary tattoos and junk. Sigh... I could go on and on. I don't know why, but I just love laundromats.

1/25/09, 4:35 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

TW- Thanks for comming by here too! In a way I regret the tattoo! LOL... I wanted him to pay me for some designs I'd drawn him and he wouldn't so I told him I wanted a tattoo and when he asked for payment... Well... lets say we are not friends no more

Doc- pbblbbth

Lady - I used the washer here at the house. I am.. I just have issues.. I really liked the broken umbrella post you made, that was awsome!

1/25/09, 5:40 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hey Jenny, Jennster, Red!

Well, I hope you got the laundry issues worked out and had a good Sunday after that.

Hugs,

Renie

1/25/09, 6:17 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Renie
Yes, yes indeedy! I used the washer here and that is that.
Jenn works fine, honest it does.
hugs
Jenn

1/25/09, 11:13 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

You are brave! My washing machine broke once and I had to do laundry in crackville. I was using more quarters to keep the bums away then I was actually using to do laundry.

1/26/09, 7:47 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Michelle -
read on dear heart, you will find I am the exact opposite! I am the cowardly wimp! LOL. I didn't goto the L/M... I used our washer.
Jenn

1/27/09, 7:53 AM  
Blogger The CDM said...

Washeterias can get you to know the "Who's Who" of mental illness really well. Can't think of a time I used one without bearing witness to the many.

1/27/09, 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.