Friday, January 30, 2009

Cheap eats

Song of the day: "Civil War" Guns and Roses

Quote of the day: "Every generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it." George Orwell

Horoscope
January 30
Your intuitive nature is especially strong, dear Capricorn, and you won't have to think about things because you have the ability to just know what the answer is. If there is any penetrating detective work that needs to be done, this would be an excellent time to get to work on it. Your caring, sensitive nature will get you through any door you want to walk through today, so keep that smile on your face at all times.

I got a lesson in limewire this afternoon from Mrs L. I downloaded 1G of music to my jump drive to put on my Cellphone MP3 player. I am gonna put a want list up here that I cant seem to find there for free.

I am suffering from a little guilt tonight. I emailed my sweetie a borderline email knowing darn good and well there is nothing he can do about it. Am I horrible or what?

I got a lesson in manners today. I had to run a bunch of Errands for Sue. After I'd been abck to the drug store for the third time (and I was hot because Molly failed everyone of her math worksheets and quizzes for the week) I yelled at the pharmasist because Sue's perscription (that I dropped off at nine am) still was not done. While I was waiting, Molly said somthine to me about who should be minding whos manners. So, when he came back with the script I appologized to him. I told him I was out of line and not really mad at him, agrivated because I had been held up but not mad. You know what he said, :Look lady, anytime you need to vent, please come and see me. That was the nicest I ever got yelled at and I mean it: and you know what? I am sorry that anyone else ever yelled at him. He was so nice. I did of course appologize a second time.

I paid Dish and Wild blue up to the second of Feb. I am prolly going to swithc to the Alltel wireless card. I am hesitant because we are so far out to the boonies. My Scoop with them would get a bar or two, but now the Hint I have won't get a signal at all out here. I have a few days left. I might just take the Hint back and exchange it for another Scoop. So, the point is, I might be posting short frantic post's from school. Oh well.

It is past my bedtime.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger dr sardonicus said...

That is a terrible thing to do to your sweetie, y'know...

1/30/09, 11:06 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

yea, but I think he liked it, there was a part two email also.

1/30/09, 11:08 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Hmmmm...not a nice email...not nice at the store...would you say you were having a hard day?? Good thing it was a weekend ahead!
Did you switch from Wild Blue??

2/3/09, 11:01 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

WOW - I think he enjoyed it! The email that is. I used bad manners at the store, bad day, Yes indeedy! I have one more part I am waiting on from ALTel, then Iwill turn off the wild blue. Of course sense I've been talking about making the switch, I have had a stellar signal!

2/4/09, 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.