Monday, February 02, 2009

Six more weeks

Quote of the day: "Some children have a most disagreeable way of getting grown-up." Lewis Carroll (1832-1898)

Song of the day: "I will" Jimmy Wayne

PUNXSUTAWNEY Phil saw his shadow today and that means we will have six more weeks of winter. That's is great seeing we really have not had a winter here in Georgia. We have had a few cold days and a few weeks of chilly days, and several grey raining days; but we have not had winter. We have however managed to gain on our desperatly low water tables. Our pond is about a foot low which considering it went near dry over the summer, we are doing real good.

In two weeks I will have the same post title. LOL. Because right now it is 8 more weeks until we take our vacation to DollyWood. So, it won't be a duplicate post. Just a duplicate name.

I got to run out after this class and run a few errands for Sue. I am sitting here and getting stiff. I did a little much in the weight lifting class. I was into it. I had my MP3 player going and did a little more. After all I need to work on my Glutts per request of my sweetie. He said something like he'd like me to have a nice ass. Well... baby... I am working on it! LOL... becaue I believe your gonna take care of me for the rest of your life... So, I will give you a nice ass. But realize this, as I sit here... and I feel it... I am doing this request under protest. I want to let you know that the ache down there is NOT the type of ache I want to feel... the tinge, the tingle... that is going on down there is on the wrong side of the general area of anatomy... to do what I am looking to get done. Just saying is all. But... I will work on my ass, just for you.

Hee Hee.

Oh coolness. We are going to get to do some serious disecting in this class. About time. All the science classes I've taken and we havn't got to do squat. Cool. That just made my day.

I am going to call Direct TV today and UPGRADE and drop Dishnetwork. I spent three hours yesterday trying to connect with WebCT and I need that WebCT for my school. SIGH.

OK, I am done for now. Sitting in class and my tummy is growling. Grrrrrrrowwwl Today is my late day so I will prolly give in and eat something bad for me and loaded with calories!!!!!!!!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

You may not have had winter in your part of Georgia, but I feel like we've had enough here in the ATL. Like tonight. Cold, wet, raw, bleah! So to fight it off, I made "loaded baked potato soup". It hit the spot. I'm full as a tick.

2/2/09, 10:17 PM  
Blogger The CDM said...

Damn, I should have given you my acct number for the referral credit.

You'll like Directv. So far, I'm elated with it. That DVR service is the shit.

2/3/09, 2:43 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Fermi - we had SOME winter but not like you all had. OOOOOoOOOoh pass me some of that SOUP, that is my fav to add to my hips!

CDM - email it to me (with your first name so I can be like ... I forgot so n so told me...), I'll call them tomorrow and play stupid. It is what a fifty dollar credit? jganoe@ega.edu... that is if your refering to direct tv, If it is for alltel, I've had that account for ages, I just broke my phone and had to replace it

2/3/09, 6:06 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

My God, it just won't go away. It is supposed to be in the 30s tomorrow. Makes me glad I work in the basement. Damn.

2/3/09, 9:50 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

I personally, think ol' PUNXSUTAWNEY PHIL should be retired...he's been around too long and I don't think he's seeing well any longer! Maybe he should have his eyebrows lifted if he won't retire!
Good luck with that Glut work out!! You can sit with your computer and work on it too, ya know!
Your Sweetie will luv ya no matter!

2/3/09, 11:27 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I worked my glutts again today. I did two reps of each exercise today. Getting Brave and I got a great desire to have a fine ass (even if the rest don't match up) but thanks fo rthe encouragment!

2/4/09, 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.