Saturday, January 31, 2009

Karma?

Horoscope
January 31
To understand the major shift taking place, dear Capricorn, you must look at events from a lofty perspective. A slow-acting liberation process is gathering momentum. In the next seven months, you will be unable to refuse an opportunity to rid yourself of an oppressive part of your past. You'll shed your old complexes and emerge renewed. Don't be alarmed if some family relations suffer as a result; the distress is only temporary.

Excuse me, I need to go and pick my jaw up off the floor.

But for shits and giggles here is the first quote I came across :"Seize the moment of excited curiosity on any subject to solve your doubts; for if you let it pass, the desire may never return, and you may remain in ignorance." William Wirt

And the Firstsong I heard today was (I think this is the name)"Paradise on the dashboard" Meatloaf

Now, I have completly forgotten what I was going to post about.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Isn't that called a "brain fart"?? Dementia? :)

2/3/09, 11:11 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

under normal circumstances yes, but when you've been shocked within in inches of death, um no.

2/4/09, 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.