Tuesday, October 07, 2008

This is what I am gonna do

I am getting ready to close "A taste of my writing" and I am going to make it a subscription only blog. IF you would like me to add you to that blog, please email me at jganoe@ega.edu thanks (but it will prolly be like Friday or Saturday before I get around to actually closing it out.

I took my Psych Adjustment midterm today. I have a bio midterm on thursday and a spanish 2001 midterm on thrursday. ACK. After that I plan to return to my normal blogging and posting! Please don't feel like I am abadoning anyone on comments, it just is what it is.

No Eureka tonight. Oh I don't know if I will make it until early 2009 for the rest of this season! I need the "MOMMY" time.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hey Jenny,

Good luck with all the finals this week!

As for me, I'll be at the Chinese Buffet today. Yum!

Have a good day.

Hugs,

Renie

10/8/08, 6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.