Friday, October 03, 2008

Sticking up for Paris Hilton

Ok, just a short little note to end the night on. I would like to defend Paris Hilton, And I am not saying she don't bring on a lot of the grief the media gives her but on the other hand I don't think she deserves all the crap they sling her way either. I really wish the Media would lay off people like Ms Hilton. Ok, maybe I am not defending her but all the same, I think the article I highlighted her name with goes too far.

I want an EUREKA ringtone for my cellphone and I can't find one. ANYONE?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger dr sardonicus said...

She never shoulda gave up that Nicole Richie gig...

10/3/08, 7:50 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

LOL, true.

10/3/08, 7:59 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

I'm just tired of hearing about her, period. So I'd definitely be for people leaving her alone!

10/3/08, 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.