Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Go Thome

One thing you would never expect of me is that I love Baseball. I used to be an avid follower and my most favorite player has always been Jim Thome. OK, let me qualify that. Jim played for the Cleveland Indians and I loved the Indians. I was a Chief Wahoo fan for as along as I can remember. Then Jim joined the team. I loved to watch him play. Wow. I would be all like, JIM marries me! He was awesome. I heard the radio news this morning. White Sox going to post season. And thanks to Thome's batting. WOOOHOOO. Go Jim, Go… Take the White Sox to the end. I was so happy. It reminded me of a few months ago. When baseball season opened this year I put a Jim Thome Rookie card up on E-bay. I put a reserve of $500 on it (mostly because I didn't want to part with it). I had someone email me a rude letter stating that Thome was not that good of a player. I emailed him back to check his stat's. Plus this card has always been kept in a plastic cover. So, I didn't sell the card, but …. Hmmmm…. Should I now?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Not a clue...I don't know much about ANY sports...

10/3/08, 12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.