Monday, September 29, 2008

Update over there ---->

I just wanted to let anyone interested know that I have put some of my Psych Adjustment post's over under my ED-Ja-Ma-Cation meltdown blog I think on my side bar I cal lit over load. Maybe I will get some of my Bio notes over there too, we have exams coming up and it is easier to get online and review some stuff then it is to tote around 100 pages of notes on each class. Just some more stuff about me and my views and some personal stuff under Psych Adjustment classes.

I have also added some peeps to my menu bar and taken a few away. If you've been taken away, I'm sorry, update once in a while and it wouldn't have happened. I like to read. I like to read. Sigh, sorry, I don't mean to bitch.

**EDIT 1**Other then that I am composing my thoughts for a political post. I have taken to the voice recorder and I am sorting my thoughts so that I might post a well thought out political rant. This has to do with the freeze on banks giving any credit until this 700B bailout is passed. I am a little irked and I feel that there are some bounds over stepped.

**EDIT 2**

I have updated my finding me blog (at the bottom of the list because I accidently deleted it eariler). Mind you, there is an adult rating warning. I put that up becasue the issues I mention there are at times hardcore. And no, not as in sex hardcore, just things I don't think children really need to stumble upon.

I started to work with my tape recorder today and was oddly suprised at what came out. I was expecting to work out the emmy award for blog post and what I found was a few pieces of myself and a great blog idea for my March annivarsary. Wow. What did I say, I will be five?

So, I am working on typing from my digital voice recorder, and this is hard becasue I keep laughing at myself. Which makes it harder to type. Also, do you know... OMG, I have a southern drawl? I wish there was a way to put a piece of that up here, It would give everyone a sure giggle, between the drawl, the "Yea, whatever" the constant "Anyway" and my historical and what I am most know for on the phone, "yea, ya know..." I was in tears. DID I MENTION I HAVE A SOUTHERN ACCENT? Am I bugging out about the angry black ape cloud (post I made of finding me) oh no, I am bugging out about my speech impidiment. I am like all porkey pig only with an accent. WOW.

BRB, I am choking on my coffee. That is pretty darn good, I got so flabbergasted I inhaled my coffee. The other thing I noticed about my speech is I talk kind of fast. Which makes the southern draw even funnieer. And not like all NYC speech, like ... like... OMG... do I have to admit this? Like Perky blonde hair girl that can't stop talking fast, NYPINTA... like Christina's friend Sharon... remember her? That kind of fast talk. Wow, wow, wow... where did I go wrong? Not only am I resembling an angry black ape, but now I am like that girl that couldn't stop talking even if you held her head under water... wowoowowowowoowowowowowow.

I am not visitng blogs toningt. If I do, I won't post. Everyhting is double posting on me as far as commetns go and for whatever the reason if I delete one, it takes them both. It happens from time to time with wild blue and they said that it has soemthing to do with the satillite delay and cloud coverage. WHATEVER, yea, you know , like....

WOW.... anyone know of an o nline storage place so that I can imbed this on file and post it,,, I would really love for you to have a laugh at my expence!

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hey Jenn,

I will have to visit your Ed Ja Ma Cation and read some of your other stuff. Sounds interesting.

I can't believe that gas shortage in the South. We have no problems here, and gas is $3.39 a gallon. But as for political stuff, well, don't even get me started on that. All I can say is, things are mighty scary!

Take care, you opinionated gal, you! You're quite ok in my book!

Hugs,

Renie

9/29/08, 6:54 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

We are not having a problem in this area with a gas shortage, just price gouging! In Atlanta tho, they are running out within hours of fuel deliveries.

Don't let my ed stuff blow you off. They are class notes for the most part and what the teacher wanted us to know for said exams.

And political stuff, I am afraid to get going there. I might forget to hit the brakes.

Thank you for the compliment, I think your swell to.

9/29/08, 8:21 PM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

'Preciate you blogroling me!

My unruly blogroll is due for some adjusting in the next day or two, and when I'm done, you'll be on it. Promise.

9/30/08, 3:56 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

thank you very much Doc

9/30/08, 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.