Tuesday, September 23, 2008

EUREKA

Hello it is eureka Tuesday and they are having a midseason mind fuck. I mean a midseason finale. SOMEONE could have told me, I mean, I did mention I missed it last week.



WOAHHHHHH NELLIE... WTF JUST HAPPENED? Did degree really get replaced by CHEER?

Fired?
Pregnant?
Nano technology again?
What on Eureka is that show turning into? :(
I mean first they off Stark 4 episodes into the season, All season they have comprimised Eureka ethics, Carter gets a live in preg sis that looks a lot like Uma THerman, DID I MENTION THEY KILLED STARK?, then they make uba woman 107 years old who has to detinate an Abomb and FIRE Carter in the same show. God I love that show. But really... if I wanted to watch a soap opera I'd tune into daytime TV.

But speaking of Nano technology, I learned today that there is a plant (200 yards down the driveway from my college) that works with nano technology and developing it into everyday useful things. :) And I am suddenly boycotting the drinking water. What a stellar discovery that was.

Then there is this. I can't get links to show here, I can only do them from MS office, but Check out Renie's link over on my sidebar and her post about ruby tuesday and her link to Linda.
Linda this is for you, enjollie

Photobucket

And one last thing. I am worried about my friend I have prior mentioned as Philly. She came to school today and she look pale and sick and told me of her aliments and I meant to call her about sevenish to check on her but got sidetracked with Molly. She left school early and I asked her to call me and please let me know she got home OK, Which she did! I hope she if feeling better and I really HOPE I don't get her illness. Please if anyone has room on their prayer list, pray for Philly, God will know who she is. Thanks!

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Thank you Jennylu for the lovely graphic. I will put it one my blog later today.

9/24/08, 7:04 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

yvw.

9/24/08, 7:23 AM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Nice graphic, Jenn! I love the red hat!

Hope Philly is feeling better, and I will put her on my prayer list. And I hope you don't come down with whatever Philly has, Jenny.

Hugs and prayers,

Renie

9/24/08, 6:00 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Love the one for Linda! How do you do these??

BTW...I DO love the ones for me too! Has anyone told ya, you are sweet?? Well, I am!

9/24/08, 11:15 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

ty ty ty vm.

9/25/08, 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.