Monday, September 15, 2008

S6tuff

I don't really have much to say today. SURPRISE. Alltel is screwing around with my phone bill. Alltel is screwing around with my phone, they sent me a phone under warranty and it is broken. But I guess they figure that they got me in a two year contract and there is nothing I can do about it.

Molly is acting out in school. Not acting out, she just isn't doing her work in school. We did homework from three this afternoon until about nine forty. Glad I have a Span 2001 exam tomorrow that I have not had time to lift an eyelid to study. Yes, I could be doing that now, but I plan on counting sheep. I am tired; I ache… etc so on and so forth.

I dropped my Chemistry class today. I didn't really want to do that. I like that class and all but the teacher would not change my lab partner. I think it is a crime that I got partnered up with the girl I turned in for cheating last semester. I had to legally switch my major to psychology to drop the Chemistry class. IT SUCKS. But if I decide that I want to go back into pre-nursing at Georgia Southern, I have time on my AP and Micro classes to do that. I only will lack the two Chemistry classes of the core classes and then I can take the RN classes. But right now, psychology sounds a whole lot better. 30 hours and I have my bachelor's degree. What is that three semesters?

I called Scottrade today. I have to set up an account and buy some stocks for Amanda for a school project. I saw you had to have a minimum of $500 with Scottrade and choked. But prior to that, I had started to set up an account and then closed it out. TALK about spyware, they called me before five pm and asked me why I didn't go through with opening my account. I explained what I needed to do and the guy was SO nice. He said for things like that they waive the minimum balance rule. I thought that was way cool for them to do that for kids. So, I will be opening the account tomorrow. He gave me some tips on accounts that kids like to watch. Yadda Yadda, yadda, and now I have company so I will just post this.

4 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Wow, Jenn! Nursing! That is great! JOBS GALORE! Certainly in high demand...go girl!!

9/15/08, 11:01 PM  
Blogger LL said...

You've stopped nursing? Well... I guess you have to be weaned sometime, and your mid 30's is probably as good a time as any. ;)

9/16/08, 8:56 AM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

I'm glad you got to set up the account for the kids. Should be interesting to watch, for them.

Hope you go back to chemistry. Nursing jobs are always in demand.

Hope you're having a great day.

Hugs,

Renie

9/16/08, 10:24 AM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Would ya listen to LL !! Boy, ain't he just full of humor today! **smirk..**

9/16/08, 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.