Tuesday, September 02, 2008

A million things to do and the ambition to do none

and thats my post for the day.

PSYCH

IT IS EUREKA TUESDAY. Chanel 122 on dish aka SCIFI... get off the internet and go watch it! This is great advise from someone who is mad at the writing staff and is shunning the show slightly. LAST WEEK sucked. Can't wait to see what is in store for tonight. You know, in this little speel they have going tonight, do you think that they'd have the courtisey to re-run last weeks show so that I could pretend not to watch what I was to tired to stay up for? GRRRR>

I am so tired! I forgot in three weeks how draining studies can be! I am running behind the 8th pulled pin on the 7th granade. Oh weeelllll. If G'ma takes the puppies to the vet tomorrow, I will spend the day catching up on the stuff I shouldn't really be behind on.

As for the puppies, I am really not ready for another dog. Honest. They are not mine. But I do understand that the rest of the family needs to heal and they are all taken in, smitten actually, by these furry little creatures. Me, I am neither here nor there about it. Kinda going through the rituals of house breaking. That means people too. No g'ma you cannot take the puppy to bed with you because you won't want him sleeping with you in a year and he won't understand. Lulu put her down. Molly, put THEM down. ANNIE NO, GENERAL T NONONONONONO BAD DOG... etc so on and so forth. Renie said I have 4 kids now and her math was off. She left out G'pa who is holding Annie all day on his lap and G'ma who is taking naps with General T. BOY does that sound perverted! But I got six kids now. And don't forget the three horses!

Freckles was standing at the fence snorting this afternoon and watching them. He hates dogs and spooks at little things. I bet he thought we had guina pigs or something running around and was waiting to get eaten up. General T noticed tho, and the little big shit barked at him and ran at him... well until Freckles lowered his head in courosity and made a horsey noise. It was hells for bells and rolly polly running free for all by the bad General. Uth huh, you and your bad self. Little rotten dog. Maybe it is 9 kids. I yelled at Freckles for antagonizing the puppy and then scaring him. Freck just begged for a pet, he really don't care if I yell at him. Then because he was getting pets the mares came over and vyed for attention.

And I wonder why I am tired and I have the nerve to blaime it on college? Some gal I are!

Phone is out again. 5th time in three weeks. AT*T and their lovely repair job to where the roads and grounds commision graded the road and tore up the line. I called them again today and they will be out Friday after 3 pm. What am I like neighbors with WOW in the middle of no where? ~~waves at WOW~~ (NOT SAID IN A MEAN WAY... UPS can't find you why should the phone company be able to find me)

Now when you call one of three things happens, it is busy, it rings (but not at the house), or it says, "The party you have reached has been disconceted"... Yea, we are disconnected all right. But ATand T has no problem cashing my checks that get there on time.... GRRRR.

Molly got a cellphone. Irony is the last four digits is Lulu's b-day! Like I can forget that one. But the phone is a purple scoop (I've got the slate scoop) and it is in G'pas hands until Molly brings home a stellar report card. Molly knows this. And she is working HARD... OOOOOh baby. The deal is that she brings home a great report card and she gets the phone. Her grades slip and she surrenders the phone to G'pa. The phoneis on my account and it is not that much more. SIGH... but... anyway.

Don't cha all hope the home phone gets fixed soon? LOL... I've like totally blogged here today!

Have a great night... EUREKA is on at 9 pm with a new episode.

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Hey Girl! Now you are beginning to sound like me!
"A million things to do and the ambition to do none"...
don't worry, it won't change much as you get older..*wink

9/4/08, 3:32 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I think I stole that title from y ou! WOW... I was beat the other day, I don't even know how I typed that... It was like I was thinking that stuff and in front of the keyboard... like sleep typing if that exists!

9/4/08, 9:39 AM  
Blogger LL said...

All that pimping and Eureka was a rerun. You must feel so used... :ewink:

9/4/08, 11:28 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

oh yes indeedy

9/5/08, 11:10 AM  
Blogger fermicat said...

Yeah, a mini-marathon of reruns was on instead.

Those dogs are gonna get into your heart and you know it!

9/6/08, 5:33 PM  
Blogger Glenn said...

I simply don't have a home phone. NO telemarketers anymore. It's killer I tell ya! You're better off without it.

9/6/08, 7:13 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

eaell now, I hope everyone has settled down some and things are running more smoothly on the farm. You know, I have had the same problem more than once with the road graders cutting the phone lines. Country hazards, eh?

My granddaughter cried Thursday when her parents were leaving and she was going to stay there at OU. But she has settled in and seems to enjoy college life now. Of course, classes start Monday, so it's been all fun and lousy food, she says.

Have a great Sunday.

Hugs,

Renie

9/7/08, 6:15 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Ferm - um no... I think they are too little to really be considered real dogs. I think Annie might be in the rodent family, maybe a hybrid guina pig

Glenn - Yep, sounds good. Great. But some telemarketers are hitting up cell phones. Not just that they are leaving voice mails.

Renie - What can I say, it is a hazard but a great price to pay for the piece and tranquility of the homestead. But hunting season starts soon. There goes the neighborhood.

9/7/08, 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.