Wednesday, August 20, 2008

calling all dingbats... calling all dingbats

First there are a few things I would like to address...(and I am not calling ya'll dingbats, that is reserved for me for later in this post)

Fermi -- HOW MANY DAYS... and good luck and thanks for all the fish! I mean.. it will be well worth your months of torment... I mean it will be well worth the months of you getting prepared for this. It is your big day. Your time to shine and you will be like the northern lights. We will have to call You AURORA. HUGS and lots of luck on the exam.

Renie-- I sent the link to the book you contributed to to my Psychological Adjustment professor and asked if I might use that book for my "Extra Book" we need to read for his class. He told me eariler today he was going to find a copy of it and get back to me! Darling, you've been introduced to my college. ;)

WOW -- Thank God for you. Sometimes I feel like the internet is a wasted little ghost town and then I stumble across your blog and ... it is like a breath of fresh air! That and you post on mine and make me feel so SPECIAL!!!!

now for LL - YES, I was rather perturbed with EUREKA. But credit where credit is due. Allie look lovely. They picked the perfect dress for her. I never enjoyed watching someone in pain, but everytime Carter got wheeled back in time and got hurt... that was oddly ammusing. Fargo offered to go. Carter could have pushed him. BUT Henry still has that time changing gizmo with the piece of the artifact in it (maybe if it wasn't seized by the fixer) and ya know, Henry can undo this... or make everyone forget... That is EXCEPT FOR ME. I admit that Stark is HOT and poof they kill him. HOW UNFAIR is that? Don't I deserve a little on TV eye candy once a week? And eye candy in a clean and wholesome way. ***SIGH*** the true unjustness of it all.

Now me. Front and Center dipshit DINGF**KING BAT. I have to take Spanish 2001 and 2002 for my Psychology major for Georgia Southern (Pscy is my minor at EGC and Nursing is my major) ANYWAY. I have had what...two months off of spanish? Maybe if that long. It was like running into an old friend ... going back to class. Everything the instructor said was crystal clear. Until I did the homework. All the sudden I would have rathered been doing Statistics all over and Pre=Calculus at the same time!!! Not ONLY did I get stupid doing the homework BUT I emailed the teacher how stupid I was. ONLY to take a break and come back to it and POOOOOOOF it was in Spanish again and I was ok. AM I AN ASSSSS or what?

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

Thanks for thinking of me. Saturday is the day.

And how about Eureka? I would love to see more of Stark. He is definitely HOT. Of course, this admission will cause LL to immediately start calling him an old guy.

8/20/08, 9:31 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

See comments on post with Starks picture. :O LL has struck. ;) but it is all in good humor.

And, You are Welcome.

8/21/08, 7:51 AM  
Blogger LL said...

Well... he is older than the old guy so...

8/21/08, 8:01 AM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Well, gee, Jenny, that was sweet of you! Not sure if stories from some oldies recalling their young days, will qualify for a Psychological Adjustment course, but it was sweet of you! Now my story about going to school in America, as a haunted (by bad memories) refugee girl of World War II, required a lot of adjustment, but that story is in another book, somewhere.

I'm glad you figured out the Spanish homework. If it had been Hungarian, you'd be giving up on it. lol.

And I agree with you about Cowboy Wife. It is a breath of fresh air!

Sorry I got so long winded.

Hugs,

Renie

8/21/08, 11:41 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Renie
That is exactally what Psych Adjustment is all about! I am looking forward to the read, even if I just read it for pleasure.
Jennylu

8/21/08, 8:50 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Hey there JennyLu! Now I feel bad that I haven't been able to get here for a few day! Ghost town?? not this Blogosphere thing! But you know something? I'd sure like to find me one! I love ghosttowns! I could live in one! Really easy!No...technology...just REAL simple living! Go TOTALLY OFF the grid!
And you ARE special! I am impressed with what you are accomplishing in life! Yep, struggling...but you will succeed! I hear deternmination in yourwords!
You G girl! I'm rooting for you! Can't you hear me???

8/23/08, 10:14 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

That word was GO...you GO girl!

8/23/08, 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.