Monday, August 18, 2008

Behind already?

Welcome back to the first day of HELLLLLL! Omg, first day, one class, one lab and I feel like I am behind. WTF. Oh and I am anoyed at some guy ... hmmm... me annoyed... eth?? yea... Well it was like he was hitting on me and he wasn't even a student! Nice guy, just.... I am not looking... or if I am looking, I am looking for someone like the man pictured below, not ... I repeat... NOT... some redneck, no child support, non job bearing guy, that games... but at the same time is really cool and nice. NOPE. I want (and deserve) mr perfect.



Class was Chemistry...



Tomorrow will be hell day and Tuesdays from then on, THANK GOD for that little Eureka show. Tomorrow I have, Bio I (yep repeating it), Psychological adjustment, BIO I LAB, and Spanish 2001



Plus the dentist for Molly, then bring her back to the school to do her homework (and mine, that is I do mine, she does hers) then home in time to give baths, dinner, bed for the kids and my Eureka fix for me. Hell, maybe even a cold beer!



and some eye candy (you may know him as Nathan Stark on Eureka)


ED QUINN.... YUMMMMMIE

Rate Ed Quinn's photo on BuddyTV

Rate Ed Quinn's photo on BuddyTV

Rate Ed Quinn's photo on BuddyTV

Rate Ed Quinn's photo on BuddyTV


Rate Ed Quinn's photo on BuddyTV
Ed Quinn
Rate this photo on BuddyTV


OK ladies, enough eye candy and plenty of reason to watch EUREKA.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger LL said...

Stark? You're hot for Stark?

But he's got blue eyes and a beard... Two traits you should avoid at all costs. :innocent:

8/18/08, 11:48 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

But if he wears green his eyes are green. But... BUT... BBBUUUTTT... he is fine... and why avoid a beard... It makes ... well... something more intresting but I don't have my blog rated as adult. :)

8/19/08, 7:03 AM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Ok..you two.....

8/19/08, 12:46 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

You know who I can't stand? Brad Pitt! But this guy ain't bad!

8/19/08, 5:49 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

thank you Renie!

8/19/08, 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.