Thursday, August 14, 2008

It rained

Forcast: no rain, partially cloudy, high around 82'
I did three loads of wash *I have a clothes line, not a dryer*, it poured all afternoon.
I am glad I didn't wash the car
we'd have had a tornado.

Sadly I realize that tomorrow is the last day for me to take a nap for the next five months.
IS THAT DEPRESSING or what? I got about a 20 minute power nap before I went to get the kids. It was like, wooooph and all the energy was soaked out of me. But that happens when it is 98' and he weather man is saying it is only 80 something.

The AC quite working on the jeep. Well it works. It works great. And then all the sudden it blows hot and smells like rubber burning and I fear it to be the compressor and Don't want to throw the serpentine belt so I am not running the AC at all. I don't have the money for a compressor (or a belt for that matter).

Brian's child support went from 95.86 a week to 107.00 a week at the end of July. I have yet to see it. Not that that little bit would help with a car repair, I am just bitching about money. Tony has not paid child support yet. He is court ordered to have it taken out of his pay check but he won't give the paper work to his employer or report his new employer to child support. I turned him in. Ain't I just a bitch? He is behind a few months and not paying the day care. It is what it is.

School starts on Monday. I lost my WIA funding because of Pres Bush and his big budget cut. I hate republicans. What am I suppose to do for day care and gas money? Take out a student loan? Work and do 17 hours of school work, raise two kids, take care of two elderly people... and try to find time to sleep and be hygenic? BUMP that. I think I am going to write my congressman a well thought out and gramatically correct letter telling him exactially what I think of my WIA getting revolked. Then I am going to write to WIA in Washington and CC them a copy of that letter. I plan to poor mouth it. I also plan to post it here. ;) I am in a mood.

As for right now, I am going to take a few sinus pills and go to bed. Don't cha love it? School starts Monday and I have a new cold! I used to pick on Grace in HS because she was always sick or had a running nose. Proverbal payback is hell.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Don't you hate the weathermen?? I don't think they really have to go to school for a learnin' !
I love power naps, can't you fit on in between classes or something? in the cafeteria, a bench? They are essential ESPECIALLY in the heat of the day.
I'm sorry to hear about losing your WIA. I don't know what people like you are supposed to do! The economy is tough enough the way it is! Can't wait to read your letter!

8/15/08, 3:19 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

:) I didn't get my nap today!@ And no, thry frown on that down here. Besides with all the bonifide nuts down here, I would prob wake up dead or with my books missing or something of that lot!

As for WIA... I have to stop being mad and then write the letter. IF I write it now it will be a very nasty letter. If I calm down I will manage to "poor mouth" but in a professional and mature way. I don't know what anyone is suppose to do... PLAY THE LOTTERY?

8/15/08, 12:15 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

LOL! I've tried the lottery a few times...doesn't work Lady!

8/15/08, 11:37 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

You say that. I bought my daughter a twenty dollar scratch off today and she won a hundred bucks. I was like, give me back my twenty bucks##$@!!

8/16/08, 10:06 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Cool! I bought a $10 scratch today...thought several times on the play lines I'd won, even had Hubby turning the truck around to go back to redeem...looked much closer, put 2 & 2 together in "5 card Draw"....noooope! Didn't win!
Glad you did tho! Nice to know atleast someone DOES...was beginning to wonder

8/17/08, 5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.