Saturday, August 02, 2008

Finals sucked

I am going to get a medical withdrawl (most likely) for the summer. It was a suggestion posted by one of my professors due to the emotional trauma I've been through between my cousin's kids and my dogs passing on. As it stands right now that professor gave me an F because he would not accept the last assignment via email he wanted it hand delivered to Statesboro (2 hours away) and I honestly did not have the money for the gas to go. The one credit hour computer class I got an 89 so B. The other two I am not too sure about. I think I got a D in Bio and a C in statistics. But those two grades have yet to be released. Thanks for asking!!

I really did not focus the last three weeks of school. I was busy being heart broken about my dogs.

Eureka Rocks!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

I'm sorry...yes, you have had a lot of heartaches going on in your life...so don't be too hard on yourself! When emotions are running so weak..it's hard to focus on the present. You've got lots of time to make it all better!
I'm pulling for you!

8/9/08, 3:25 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

thanks for the encouragment

8/9/08, 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.