Friday, August 01, 2008

Just a blog

Oh my. Was that a great Eureka eppisode or what! It has had me thinking all robatronics for a few day and even writing some fan fic type eppisode on robatronics for them, Yea right.

Yes W.O.W, the fleas are still in the dogs room. We are on another chemical, maybe this one will work.

Went through Mollys closet and the little &&&&& has like 10 million outfits with tags still on them, and wants me to go buy her clothes. Hmmm. Um... NO! We spent like two hours trying on clothes and deciding what fits and what goes, what needs to be hemmed or ironed, and she has about 15 outfits or dresses that she can wear. There is also a black garbage bag full of the stuff that don't fit no more that is nice enough to get handed down, and sadly that many more that are going to the dump. And this youngin wants to go back to school shopping. OOOOH.

I have raised Lulu to be the queen wimp of the family. Yes indeedy. It was nice this morning so we took breakfast and coffee on the screened in front porch. Lulu was done and sitting on the bottom rung of the ladder and looking out at the peacan tree. This tiny spider decides to crawl up her arm. (I didn't see the spider do this, but I did witness it scurry away like hell broke loose) Because hell did in fact break loose in the form of Lulu. She jumps off of that ladder and lets off a shreik that must have been heard as far north as Canada and she is spazmadically jumping around and ripping her clothes off. I rush to her aid and yank the shirt off calmly asking what is wrong. She keeps screaming BUG BUG BUG. Um ok. This is the south, we are on the porch. I turn the shirt inside out and there is an incredibly small spider. I mean like draw a dot on the paper and give it 1/16 of an inch of a line for legs. Small. I flick it on the floor, turn the shirt right side out, check her for bite marks (none and that actually came first) and then I offered to put her shirt back on her.

The look I got. I mortally offended her. Honest.

Animal news. I have a hop toad the size of a softball that is living under my Japanese Maple tree by my door that keeps trying to get in. I keep shooing him away with my foot. NO MORE CRITTERS, dang it. So, I am in the shed doing was (the shed is really an addition to the house, it used to be the carport then we enclosed it for a catch all room, that turned into the laundry/tool/ dogs bedroom and the current room where we are having the flea problem) doing laundry. Ileft the door open for a breeze. Ok. You know where this is going, right? I look over and there is a stinking lizard looking in. I yelled at it and shuffled my feet at it. The little Bastard just looked me up and down and then went back to looking in the room. I took the broom and gently brushed it aside (I don't like them, but I really don't want to hurt them either) and he calmly walked off in the direction I shooed him. Why can't the freakly lizard in the house be like that? Huh? And that creep in still behind the china cabnet. We see him run out and before we can get him he runs back under. This other lizard, he was just like, oh OK, I guess I will walk this way. And he was big, like, iguana big.

Anyway, I have to go cut out some patterns and get some sewing done. My car is on the corner getting the oil changed.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Poor LuLu! You've got her "bug shy" now with all the critters you've around you! I couldn't help but laugh at her heading north to canada! I could just see her! ...and not blame her either!
How'd your final exams go? do ya know yet? Hope you have a calm weekend, maybe critter activity will be low so you can enjoy!

8/2/08, 2:55 AM  
Blogger fermicat said...

I thought that Eureka opened very strong. Good episode!

Not surprised to hear you are still having critter problems. No matter where you live, there are always critters. I'm having a honeybee issue with the backyard hummingbird feeder. I tried moving it, but it looks like I will have to bring it inside for a few days. I don't want to kill the bees, but don't want them buzzing around the porch either.

How were the finals?

8/2/08, 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.