Sunday, July 27, 2008

I have a sinking sensation

I think I am going to miss 8 maybe 9 questions tomo4rrow! Yikes. I can't seem to get chapter 11 right! GRRR>

Tony showed up today (FINALLY) to give LuLu his b-day presents to her. Hmm. Nothing like being a little more then a month late! He brought her a potty seat for the big girl potty, pull ups, panties, a doll, and a pig bank that takes plastic coins. She don't understand completly that the potty seat goes on the big potty. She took her little potty apart and configured it on to that. Yep thats HIS girl. Anyway I showed her how to use it and she loves the big girl potty! But wants to take the damn seat out of the bathroom! Five temper tantrums later... she still has not got that part down.

We are loosing the battle with the fleas. I don't know what else to do. I just thank God that he has the dogs now and they are not going through this!

Two more days until EUREKA and I hope it is a good one!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Fleas........Ooooooooo how they love me! I hate going to the West side of the Cascades because it seems they thrive in a green, damp climate...albeit indoors! I get eaten alive if there is ONE lousy flea within 100 miles of me! It WILL find me!(wonder if LL's snake likes fleas...he could lend it to ya! Hee Hee!)

7/29/08, 3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.