Monday, July 07, 2008

Update on my Cousin’s grandkids

Have you ever felt like you were standing at Hell's gate looking in? That is how I am feeling now. Let me explain. I got a phone call last night at 9:38 p.m. from the social worker down here that is assigned to the case. She wanted to know if I know where the little bitch is that has custody of her kids. I'm sorry; I am tired of being nice.

Albany County, NY department of Probation and Johnson County, Ga. Department of Probation are looking for her. I asked the social worker, "Because her probation got transferred to Georgia, and at the time of that transfer to Georgia the kids were in her cuntfaced mothers custody, what is the legal state of the children's residency? And based on this, did the state of NY have the authority to grant her custody of the kids if neither of them were technically residents of NY?" And she had no answer.

And this prompted me to stop being nice. I feel bad. I had the woman in tears and most likely regretting that she'd called me. BUT if she had done her damn job the first time that I called her, then the kids would not be victims here. Am I wrong?

The kids are looking at going back into the system or back with their grandmother if the probation departments catch up with Missy and arrest her for violation of probation.

I am madder then hell! Haven't these kids been violated enough? Is there an answer of how to save them?

2 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

OMG! I feel for those poor kids! Sometimes, no, tons of times I wonder about our "system"!!!

7/8/08, 2:45 AM  
Blogger fermicat said...

That is messed up. Too bad the kids have to suffer because of all the screwed up adults.

7/9/08, 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.