Thursday, June 26, 2008

He Said…

I had the kids yesterday for the last time. They went home about ten p.m. and they left for NY this morning about five a.m. Needless to say, I've been a basket case most of the day. I've cried. Then I've cried again. My eyes are dry and they sting. My head hurts. My heart is heavy. I skipped my statistics test (I broke down and explained to him what was going on and how I haven't picked up a book all week) Anyway, here was the last conversation had last night.

Before they left last night, Molly (Mandy) was upset.

DJ – Aunt Jenn what is wrong with Mandy?

Me – She loves you very much but you should ask her and give her a hug and kiss, ok?

DJ to me – OK.

DJ to Mandy - Mandy, what is wrong?

Mandy – I love you so much that I miss you already.

DJ – Sissy and Me haven't gone yet.

Mandy – No, but I am afraid that I will never see you again.

DJ – Don't worry, I'll come back when I grow up.

2 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

"..for the last time.." I hope I'm NOT reading that right!!

6/29/08, 1:24 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I think you prob read it right. DJ and Kaleigh were court ordered out of their grandmothers care and back to their mother in NY.

What the court don't realize is that the grandmother was a bitch and they made the best decision.

What the court don't realize is ME and MY family picked up the slack and made the attempt to put back together the lives of these beautiful gifts of God and inadvertenly "fell in love" with out extended family.

What the court don't realize is despite the fact that Karina is a douche bag, the kids had me n mine n we r not perfect, but we r a hell of a lot better then them going back to NY and to their mother.

I am very angry, hurt, broken hearted and just generally sad bout this whole thing.

6/29/08, 6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.